Envoy

Subscribe
254  654  704  744  750  751  752  753  754  755  756  757  758  764  804  854 
Page 754 of 1100
Go to
Does anyone have intel on how the High Value Aviator grab is going. Have we been attracting many of these types? Also, what might happen if we don’t get enough Captains? Do we shrink again and give back block hours?
Take the survey everyone. It took me 4minutes of my precious 3 hour sit the other day...

We can’t complain on here and expect them to change things. Just take it.
Quote: Just finished up my FO QLOE for the 175, ORD based. Any one know what the word around church is for expected times after the type ride to starting IOEs? (Other than the 30 hrs. after the completion of the practical obviously)
Immediately after you're legal, no wait right now.
Quote: Just finished up my FO QLOE for the 175, ORD based. Any one know what the word around church is for expected times after the type ride to starting IOEs? (Other than the 30 hrs. after the completion of the practical obviously)

It happened pretty quick for me. QLOE Friday, called Saturday for a Monday start.
Is there any reason why every base keeps getting 5-6 HI6’s every week regarding cleaning of the ORD crewroom/bag room?
Quote: Is there any reason why every base keeps getting 5-6 HI6’s every week regarding cleaning of the ORD crewroom/bag room?
No crap, we can't get one damn email about the airlines future. Future flying, fleets future, etc. But we get 5 emails a day about cleaning out the frig.
Quote: Is there any reason why every base keeps getting 5-6 HI6’s every week regarding cleaning of the ORD crewroom/bag room?

It’s getting pretty irritating. What’s the best way to get someone to ignore all your emails? Send 55 of the same one in a weeks time.
Quote: In other news. New deadhead rules begin in April. A1s home, but sounds super tedious for unscheduled deadheads if a flight is full.

This is huge.
Quote: No crap, we can't get one damn email about the airlines future. Future flying, fleets future, etc. But we get 5 emails a day about cleaning out the frig.
So true but it serves its purpose...it reinforces the companies belief that WE are just part numbers rolling down an assembly line. I’ll pass out if Pedro ever says anything. Is he really alive?
Quote: Does anyone have intel on how the High Value Aviator grab is going. Have we been attracting many of these types? Also, what might happen if we don’t get enough Captains? Do we shrink again and give back block hours?
There were 2 in the last class. 4 is the class before that. The word is out that you will be sitting on the bottom of the reserve list in LGA for a very long time and $45,000 isn’t worth it in the end.
254  654  704  744  750  751  752  753  754  755  756  757  758  764  804  854 
Page 754 of 1100
Go to