Envoy

Subscribe
415  815  865  905  911  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  919  925  965  1015 
Page 915 of 1100
Go to
Quote: Republic ordered 100 175’s this morning with an option for 100.
I bet they make a move to be a regional for Spirit. I know there has been talk of Spirit wanting a regional partner. Or Republic could start to push flying further west. Envoy 175s trickle in. I wonder how long it takes to make 100? 4yrs?
Quote: I bet they make a move to be a regional for Spirit. I know there has been talk of Spirit wanting a regional partner. Or Republic could start to push flying further west. Envoy 175s trickle in. I wonder how long it takes to make 100? 4yrs?
Actually, pushing West is a possibility. Republic has opened an IAH base and I'm sure Mesa's performance isn't the greatest. At the same time, Mesa is set for an IPO. Might be a chance for Bedford to grab Mesa flying in IAH...
Quote: Actually, pushing West is a possibility. Republic has opened an IAH base and I'm sure Mesa's performance isn't the greatest. At the same time, Mesa is set for an IPO. Might be a chance for Bedford to grab Mesa flying in IAH...
No telling. The higher ups at both Mesa and Republic know much more than we do. There are all kinds of possibilities as to what may happen with both carriers.
Quote: No telling. The higher ups at both Mesa and Republic know much more than we do.
Blasphemy!

J/k
Quote: Actually, pushing West is a possibility. Republic has opened an IAH base and I'm sure Mesa's performance isn't the greatest. At the same time, Mesa is set for an IPO. Might be a chance for Bedford to grab Mesa flying in IAH...
All kinds of possible merger/expansion scenarios for both RAH and Mesa. Only time will tell...
Quote: I bet they make a move to be a regional for Spirit. I know there has been talk of Spirit wanting a regional partner. Or Republic could start to push flying further west. Envoy 175s trickle in. I wonder how long it takes to make 100? 4yrs?
Envoy 175s to MIA? Let the reckless speculation begin!!
Quote: Envoy 175s to MIA? Let the reckless speculation begin!!
That’s be a dream come true
Quote: Envoy 175s to MIA? Let the reckless speculation begin!!
Training center said the plan is for the first 15 175s to go to DFW. Don’t think American has much of a plan to put ENY175 in MIA, if anything grow Republic some?

What I meant was ENY 175s are delivered slowly. 100 175s for Republic won’t arrive over night.
Quote: All kinds of possible merger/expansion scenarios for both RAH and Mesa. Only time will tell...
Could Compass and Republic merge? Both 175 companies and that would be Republics chance to go West.
Looks like Endeavor may soon negotiate a true flow to Delta. This could get interesting.
415  815  865  905  911  912  913  914  915  916  917  918  919  925  965  1015 
Page 915 of 1100
Go to