Notices

Alaska Air Hiring

Old 01-29-2018, 07:49 PM
  #2941  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2009
Position: A320
Posts: 236
Default

Well that's good news. Can I ask when the junior captain on the list was hired on the Boeing's? And what was it at the snapshot date? And the announcement date? I just am curious to see if its dropped much.
4andCounting is offline  
Old 01-29-2018, 08:50 PM
  #2942  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 384
Default

Sorry 22 caís
5/1/2013 is the Junior CA on the last bid
Mea25000 is offline  
Old 01-30-2018, 07:46 AM
  #2943  
Gets Weekends Off
 
IndyAir Guy's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2005
Posts: 208
Default

Originally Posted by Mea25000 View Post
Sorry 22 caís
5/1/2013 is the Junior CA on the last bid
Thanks for the info Mea2500, just for ****s and grins whatís the most junior Captain in SEA?
IndyAir Guy is offline  
Old 01-30-2018, 08:18 AM
  #2944  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,877
Default

That 5/1/2013 CA is SEA plug.

You can see this info as a VX pilot under our new pilots Alaskaair website. Explore the site. We are only required to check off bulletins. But look around and you can see the information you are asking.
ShyGuy is offline  
Old 01-30-2018, 04:13 PM
  #2945  
Gets Weekends Off
 
AnchorDown's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2013
Position: Left Seat
Posts: 239
Default

Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
That 5/1/2013 CA is SEA plug.

You can see this info as a VX pilot under our new pilots Alaskaair website. Explore the site. We are only required to check off bulletins. But look around and you can see the information you are asking.
Just heard that all Airbus new hire classes have been cancelled for the foreseeable future? Is there truth to this and if so why?

AnchorDown
AnchorDown is offline  
Old 01-30-2018, 04:18 PM
  #2946  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2011
Posts: 784
Default Alaska Air Hiring

Thatís a shorter upgrade than the VX side.

Iím starting to wonder if they found a way to cancel the last 4 a321 deliveries.
OCCP is offline  
Old 01-30-2018, 04:41 PM
  #2947  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: 7th green
Posts: 4,378
Default

Originally Posted by OCCP View Post
Thatís a shorter upgrade than the VX side.

Iím starting to wonder if they found a way to cancel the last 4 a321 deliveries.
Exactly. They have more 737s on order than VX has Airbii. As the leases expire expect the airplanes to go back and displacements begin. Pick an Alaska base, gents.
Packrat is offline  
Old 01-30-2018, 06:15 PM
  #2948  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Dec 2011
Posts: 20
Default

Originally Posted by OCCP View Post
Thatís a shorter upgrade than the VX side.

Iím starting to wonder if they found a way to cancel the last 4 a321 deliveries.
What is the DOH of the junior CA at Virgin?
Workin is offline  
Old 01-30-2018, 07:48 PM
  #2949  
Klsytakesit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dont forget we have a 4 year hole in our seniority list. 01/2008- 01/20012..... those 2013 upgrades are right next to 2007 upgrades.....Upgrade has not come down because we are growing.
 
Old 01-30-2018, 08:58 PM
  #2950  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Apr 2017
Posts: 627
Default

Originally Posted by Packrat View Post
Exactly. They have more 737s on order than VX has Airbii. As the leases expire expect the airplanes to go back and displacements begin. Pick an Alaska base, gents.
If Alaska retreats from CA... then the whole airline goes down.
WutFace is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
vagabond
Hangar Talk
1
05-03-2011 06:44 PM
joel payne
Foreign
4
04-23-2009 02:38 PM
vagabond
Major
31
04-15-2009 09:51 AM
vagabond
Aviation Law
10
09-20-2008 01:50 PM
vagabond
Major
19
06-15-2007 07:29 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices