Notices

Alaska Air Hiring

Old 07-05-2021, 05:20 PM
  #4811  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2018
Posts: 1,147
Default

Originally Posted by NewGuy01 View Post
Incorrect. Both Airbus and 737 lines are built to 78-88 hours of credit in the SEA, LAX and SFO bases.

Please stay retired and stop spreading misinformation here. Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please list any and all lines out of SFO above 87hrs of CreditÖ then all in SEA that are above 87😂. I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about!

Zero- yup SFO has zero lines above 87😂
3 @ 86
2 @ 84
That means less then 10% of the SFO lines have more then 84 hours.

Last edited by OTZeagle1; 07-05-2021 at 05:32 PM.
OTZeagle1 is offline  
Old 07-05-2021, 05:27 PM
  #4812  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Posts: 936
Default

Originally Posted by OTZeagle1 View Post
Please list any and all lines out of SFO above 87hrs of CreditÖ then all in SEA that are above 87. I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about!

20 percent of the lines in SFO are above 87 and 40 percent of the lines in SEA are above 87.

I donít understand what your point is, if anything than a loser who has nothing better to do than meddle on APC in retirement.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewGuy01 is offline  
Old 07-05-2021, 05:35 PM
  #4813  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2018
Posts: 1,147
Default

Originally Posted by NewGuy01 View Post
20 percent of the lines in SFO are above 87 and 40 percent of the lines in SEA are above 87.

I donít understand what your point is, if anything than a loser who has nothing better to do than meddle on APC in retirement.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are either really slow or not looking at SFO August 2021 lines. 🤔 Do you know how to read a bid packet?

#17 86.06 17 off
#18 84.08 17 off
#46 86.36 16 off
#47 86.30 16 off
#48 84.18 16 off
OTZeagle1 is offline  
Old 07-05-2021, 05:38 PM
  #4814  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Posts: 936
Default

Originally Posted by OTZeagle1 View Post
You are either really slow or not looking at SFO August 2021 lines.

Iím looking at July. Iíve been looking at July all along. People here are looking for factual information. They can see who is getting what at X years of seniority.

Things have changed old man. People want quality for their lives, not just the highest number of hours per line.

So Iím not sure why we are discussing this in the first place. Maybe you should get off the computer and pour yourself a drink on your boat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewGuy01 is offline  
Old 07-05-2021, 05:45 PM
  #4815  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2018
Posts: 1,147
Default

Originally Posted by NewGuy01 View Post
Iím looking at July. Iíve been looking at July all along. People here are looking for factual information. They can see who is getting what at X years of seniority.

Things have changed old man. People want quality for their lives, not just the highest number of hours per line.

So Iím not sure why we are discussing this in the first place. Maybe you should get off the computer and pour yourself a drink on your boat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I am still up here, sitting here with 2 other SEA CAís LMAOÖ Drinks and dinner right now. Let me guess you just got done with a premium trip and now are taking the bid pairing tutorial on how to read the bid😱.

🥃🥃🥃
OTZeagle1 is offline  
Old 07-05-2021, 05:46 PM
  #4816  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Posts: 936
Default

Nah only your ***** friends take premium trips. I guess theyíre done flying for the weekendÖ


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewGuy01 is offline  
Old 07-05-2021, 06:10 PM
  #4817  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2018
Posts: 1,147
Default

Originally Posted by NewGuy01 View Post
Iím looking at July. Iíve been looking at July all along. People here are looking for factual information. They can see who is getting what at X years of seniority.

Things have changed old man. People want quality for their lives, not just the highest number of hours per line.

So Iím not sure why we are discussing this in the first place. Maybe you should get off the computer and pour yourself a drink on your boat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, because that never changes. Everyone has the exact same career no matter when they were hired. I would bet 500k our birth years are within 8 years of each other.
Itís funny everyone on this board knows what I am saying but you. 88hr lines with 20 days off is a lot different then 88 with 14 off. Just like 17 off with 78 hours is just about the same as 15 off and 88 hours. I do like the flexibility of a 78 hour line though.
Dude your info is always awesome! I know you were just looking at the wrong month. It could happen to anyone, donít be embarrassed about it😉Ö It does kinda make you ponder who on here is spreading miss information as you accused. Is it me, or is it you?🤔
If you live on the west coast, I think Alaska will provide a great career, change is coming. If you live Mid Con or on the East coast, we should be a way later choice!
OTZeagle1 is offline  
Old 07-05-2021, 06:21 PM
  #4818  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Posts: 936
Default

Originally Posted by OTZeagle1 View Post
Yeah, because that never changes. Everyone has the exact same career no matter when they were hired. I would bet 500k our birth years are within 8 years of each other.
Itís funny everyone on this board knows what I am saying but you. 88hr lines with 20 days off is a lot different then 88 with 14 off. Just like 17 off with 78 hours is just about the same as 15 off and 88 hours. I do like the flexibility of a 78 hour line though.
Dude your info is always awesome! I know you were just looking at the wrong month. It could happen to anyone, donít be embarrassed about itÖ It does kinda make you ponder who on here is spreading miss information as you accused. Is it me, or is it you?
If you live on the west coast, I think Alaska will provide a great career, change is coming. If you live Mid Con or on the East coast, we should be a way later choice!

Itís a good thing youíre here to exemplify to potential new hires the callous, heartless and clueless nature of the entirely senior legacy AS crowd.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewGuy01 is offline  
Old 07-06-2021, 09:03 AM
  #4819  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,282
Default

Originally Posted by Jet J View Post
Appreciate the info. Yeah what Iím really learning is that commuting really isnít an option. Didnít know junior guys got so few days off. Is the base closing in SFO a for sure thing? Such a bummer the buses are going away for good.
One of the difficult things about commuting here as well is that the lines are not built consistent... at least not in LAX. Very often your trip will start early on day 1 and end late on day 4, meaning you will commute in the day before and get home the day after. We also regularly have lines where a couple trips will start real early and then your next trip may start at 8pm, so when bidding its important to look at all of the trips carefully.

Also the 12 days off when commuting will be reduced due to our non-commutable trips, and it will be a bummer when you only have 2-3 day off blocks and you spend 2 of them commuting.
ImperialxRat is offline  
Old 07-08-2021, 10:47 AM
  #4820  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2015
Posts: 183
Default

It looks like the application window got extended by a few days. Anything to read into there?
RNO Flyer is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
vagabond
Hangar Talk
1
05-03-2011 05:44 PM
joel payne
Foreign
4
04-23-2009 01:38 PM
vagabond
Major
31
04-15-2009 08:51 AM
vagabond
Aviation Law
10
09-20-2008 12:50 PM
vagabond
Major
19
06-15-2007 06:29 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices