Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2018, 08:08 AM   #9891  
Moderator
 
vagabond's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2006
Position: C-172
Posts: 7,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotnakulvk View Post
hello,

Am from india . am a flight cadet in the National cadet corps ! flown microlight sorties on the zenair .
i have about 1500 hours of simulator flying on prepar3d !
hope to make it as an airline pilot and learn a ton from APC threads!

happy landings
Namaste! Welcome.
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:10 PM   #9892  
Gets Weekends Off
 
bizzlepilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Position: Swimming, or drowning, depends on the day.
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleeIB View Post
As a new registrant, please introduce yourself!

  • Please let us know a little about yourself - your experience, hours logged, what you fly, type ratings, position, goals in aviation, etc.
  • If you want to protect your anonymity, you can say something like, "I am a first officer at a major American airline", i.e., you don't have to name names if you don't want. We recommend that you not reveal your full name or email address.
  • After you've introduced yourself, the Pilot Lounge and Career Builder forums will open up to you.
  • After you've been registered for 3 days with 5 non-deleted posts, you'll be able to see and post in the rest of the forums, as well as send private messages (PMs).

If you see any other registrants posting spam or acting up, use the triangle icon at left to report posts. Thanks!
Hey there, it's been a long time. I was a member on here before but dropped off for about 9 years, and I'm now getting back in the game. USAF pilot, appx 5-6000 hours. Got hired by CAL back in 2007 after leaving active duty, but never made it to training so flew with my reserve and then guard unit. I retire in a few months and just got picked up by UAL. Hopefully I'll get to training this time around! Very excited to be back.
bizzlepilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 07:20 PM   #9893  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jan 2018
Posts: 1
Smile

Good day. Iím in pursuit of ppl with intention for personal (not commercial) and possibly acquiring a single turbin into 135 fleet if I can determine a value proposition that is compelling.
Bopeters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #9894  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: In LAX? PM me!
Posts: 406
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bopeters View Post
Good day. Iím in pursuit of ppl with intention for personal (not commercial) and possibly acquiring a single turbin into 135 fleet if I can determine a value proposition that is compelling.
Welcome to the Community!
nmarconato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:33 AM   #9895  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: In LAX? PM me!
Posts: 406
Talking Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotnakulvk View Post
hello,

Am from india . am a flight cadet in the National cadet corps ! flown microlight sorties on the zenair .
i have about 1500 hours of simulator flying on prepar3d !
hope to make it as an airline pilot and learn a ton from APC threads!

happy landings
Welcome to the Airline Pilot Central!! Great to have you here!
nmarconato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:50 AM   #9896  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Position: Supertug Agent
Posts: 1
Default

Hello everyone. Iím a 30yr old newly minted CSEL pilot currently sitting at 270TT. Iím planning on following in big broís footsteps and making my way to the regionals and hopefully the majors one day. Iíll be working on my ME rating next then looking for whatever gigs I can find on my way to 1500. Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Blckfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:10 PM   #9897  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: In LAX? PM me!
Posts: 406
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blckfoot View Post
Hello everyone. Iím a 30yr old newly minted CSEL pilot currently sitting at 270TT. Iím planning on following in big broís footsteps and making my way to the regionals and hopefully the majors one day. Iíll be working on my ME rating next then looking for whatever gigs I can find on my way to 1500. Looking forward to chatting with you all!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share! Welcome to AirlinePilotForums.com!
nmarconato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 05:28 PM   #9898  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Position: Navigator
Posts: 1
Default

Currently a Navigator in the Air Force working on my PPL. Excited to finally work on this after having the backseat view for a while. Love the opportunities Iíve had with big blue seeing the world and deploying in different places.
NAVIG8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:17 AM   #9899  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Position: In LAX? PM me!
Posts: 406
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAVIG8R View Post
Currently a Navigator in the Air Force working on my PPL. Excited to finally work on this after having the backseat view for a while. Love the opportunities Iíve had with big blue seeing the world and deploying in different places.
Thank you so much for your service! Welcome to the Community!
nmarconato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 06:11 PM   #9900  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Feb 2018
Posts: 22
Default New commercial pilot

I just got my commercial multi engine rating. Iím also instrument rated. I am looking for a low hour job in SoCal. (I have 300 hours, 100 of them being multi)
Knudiee is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are F/Os really scum? cessna157 Regional 115 11-14-2018 09:48 AM
Delta losing Delta Shuttle to RJ's Bucking Bar Major 54 12-16-2008 07:12 AM
Question About Jumpseating and Dead Heading Florida Flyer Regional 14 11-07-2007 05:21 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:05 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1