Skywest

Subscribe
33  533  933  983  1023  1029  1030  1031  1032  1033  1034  1035  1036  1037  1043  1083  1133 
Page 1033 of 1519
Go to
Quote: I told you. I am the king.

Now go back to your shack like the peasant you are.

Shoo!
King of the court jesters. Thats like head janitor. Im sorry, I haven't "shoo" yet. I don't listen well...to clowns, bahaha! Go step on a rake for me.
Quote: Brah. Step yer game up. Same comeback again? That's right up there with responding to the same post twice in the laws of ownage.

Might want to stick to the books pops. Old guys struggle with training.
Bahahahaha, I just can't take you seriously. But it's ok. You win. I'm bored. I'm too old. Can't keep my stamina up. But maybe you will consider not trashing others for asking legitimate questions about their career. That's all I see you do. Try having a good day once in awhile and show it by helping newcomers. Give it a shot. So, yes. You can be king of...the message board...?
Quote: **brofist**

Hope you enjoyed today's lesson.
It was fun, thanks.
Does anyone know if it's worth purchasing access for more interview gouges and study guide questions in preparation for the interview?
Quote: Does anyone know if it's worth purchasing access for more interview gouges and study guide questions in preparation for the interview?
Do you really want a few bucks to be the difference between getting the job of not? Because that could be the case. Prepare as well as you can, we need people but they will turn people down.
New CRJ-700 service from Seattle to Alaska for Delta.

May 15, 2015 1000 MT

SkyWest officially begins flying to the "Land of the Midnight Sun" with the launch of our new Delta flights from Seattle (SEA) to Ketchikan (KTN) and Sitka (SIT), Alaska today. Flights from Seattle to Juneau (JNU) will begin in September.

The new flights are onboard a CRJ700 and provide passengers with even more destinations on Delta's network in the Pacific Northwest. We will be operating one round trip flight each day to both communities.
Quote: Do you really want a few bucks to be the difference between getting the job of not? Because that could be the case. Prepare as well as you can, we need people but they will turn people down.

Nope, if you are qualified, your hired.
Is it in fact possible to live on 1824$ a month in any of the cities SW has bases? I too thought of applying but whoa! Subtract medical insurance, taxes of course and the DAL, if you get them, pass fees.

It's 24$ an hour with a reserve guarantee of 76 hrs + 1824$. 80 hours is 1920$

Nothing against the people who post on here but the reason Skywest is having trouble getting good people is the pay!
Quote: Do you really want a few bucks to be the difference between getting the job of not? Because that could be the case. Prepare as well as you can, we need people but they will turn people down.
Not according to TG, if you meet the mins, you are in. Pulse, mirror, seniority number, keeping it might be a little tougher.
Quote: Is it in fact possible to live on 1824$ a month in any of the cities SW has bases? I too thought of applying but whoa! Subtract medical insurance, taxes of course and the DAL, if you get them, pass fees.

It's 24$ an hour with a reserve guarantee of 76 hrs + 1824$. 80 hours is 1920$

Nothing against the people who post on here but the reason Skywest is having trouble getting good people is the pay!
Most regionals are about the same for first year our second year pay makes up for it.
33  533  933  983  1023  1029  1030  1031  1032  1033  1034  1035  1036  1037  1043  1083  1133 
Page 1033 of 1519
Go to