Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
63  113  153  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  173  213  263  663  1163 
Page 163 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Nov 20th 2007 hire. From the Pinnacle side. He was awarded DTW 200 CA
Forgot to mention, but keep in mind we didn't hire from late 2011-2014..... so things will come fast. If and when they can get new hires and show some kind of fleet plan.
Just bring back our pre- bankruptcy contract and add flow. You will never have a problem with staffing this airline again period!
Quote: Just bring back our pre- bankruptcy contract and add flow. You will never have a problem with staffing this airline again period!
I couldn't agree more.... If we arnt in bankruptcy anymore? Why do we still have to operate like we are? In the grand scheme of it all the pilot contract won't make or break Endeavor or Delta for that fact.
I'm currently considering Endeavor
This question is probably for Endeavor pilots: What facts would you tell me to encourage to make the move to Endeavor, or not? Thanks in advance!
Quote: This question if probably for Endeavor pilots: What would you tell me to encourage to make the move or not to? Thanks in advance!
Where do you live? Where do you want to live?
I live in UT. And plan on staying in UT and commuting. To me it's worth the commute. Utah is pretty cool state, safe, quiet, good place to raise a family, so on and so forth....
We really need to see the details of this, especially how the company plans on withholding trips. There is a great post on the endeavor message board explaining how the company will try and practice and the problems executing their plan regarding scheduling and PBS. The problem will be the implantation. Jr line holders could end up on rsv and Jr LCA's could be getting the premium trips. As always, the devil is in the details.

It'll be interesting what is happening with the retention bonus. The other items on "the list" aren't huge gains for us and given the info we've received, I'm not sure what we're willing to give up is worth what's being proposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I live in UT. And plan on staying in UT and commuting. To me it's worth the commute. Utah is pretty cool state, safe, quiet, good place to raise a family, so on and so forth....
I would go to SkyWest. Not even a question.
[QUOTE=flapsfail;2026394]We really need to see the details of this, especially how the company plans on withholding trips. There is a great post on the endeavor message board explaining how the company will try and practice and the problems executing their plan regarding scheduling and PBS. The problem will be the implantation. Jr line holders could end up on rsv and Jr LCA's could be getting the premium trips. As always, the devil is in the details.

It'll be interesting what is happening with the retention bonus. The other items on "the list" aren't huge gains for us and given the info we've received, I'm not sure what we're willing to give up is worth what's being proposed

Exactly. 150% open time doesn't do anything for reserve pilots and Endeavor has a ton of 8-11 year pilots on reserve so that's a failure. DH pay I won't even address because I don't DH enough to give a Sh!t. Hotels for comutters...um how does this help reserve pilots ?? Hey ALPA do you realize how many senior pilots are on reserve at Endeavor? Stop trying to shove this garbage down our throats.

Take DL's RJ900 pay rates and make them active...then take all the LOA's, retention bonuses, DH's, vacation increases, blah blah blah and dump it all.

Done..see how it that was? We are worth the money
[QUOTE=Yumyum;2026407]
Quote: We really need to see the details of this, especially how the company plans on withholding trips. There is a great post on the endeavor message board explaining how the company will try and practice and the problems executing their plan regarding scheduling and PBS. The problem will be the implantation. Jr line holders could end up on rsv and Jr LCA's could be getting the premium trips. As always, the devil is in the details.

It'll be interesting what is happening with the retention bonus. The other items on "the list" aren't huge gains for us and given the info we've received, I'm not sure what we're willing to give up is worth what's being proposed

Exactly. 150% open time doesn't do anything for reserve pilots and Endeavor has a ton of 8-11 year pilots on reserve so that's a failure. DH pay I won't even address because I don't DH enough to give a Sh!t. Hotels for comutters...um how does this help reserve pilots ?? Hey ALPA do you realize how many senior pilots are on reserve at Endeavor? Stop trying to shove this garbage down our throats.

Take DL's RJ900 pay rates and make them active...then take all the LOA's, retention bonuses, DH's, vacation increases, blah blah blah and dump it all.

Done..see how it that was? We are worth the money
Totally agree with everything except for the 8-11 year pilots on reserve. That was true a few months ago most are now senior FOs with an upgrade around the corner or already captains.
63  113  153  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  173  213  263  663  1163 
Page 163 of 2545
Go to