Omni Air

Subscribe
125  175  215  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  235  275  325 
Page 225 of 435
Go to
Looks like the job req for pilots has been taken down. Are they really done hiring for now? Their website was down yesterday so not sure if this is a technical issue or if they finally got what they needed.. thanks!
Quote: The "and" is more of an "if" with the surge of quality applicants these days. Just saying.
Abit presumptuous, these kids...
is the 1000 PIC a hard requirement? i'm a little short of 1000
Quote: is the 1000 PIC a hard requirement? i'm a little short of 1000
Hard requirement.
Quote: They're both random and utilize the whack a mole scheduling model. 777 guys deadhead/commercial more than 767 guys. Don't come here for the layovers unless you like Ireland or Kuwait. Japan if you're senior. Hawaii if you're on the VH stuff. The rest is random and as needed.

We have all kinds of schedules. Most of the split ones go senior. You'll see 7/7s and all days off in a row and some two month lines also.

What is “the VH stuff?” I live in Vegas and am really interested in any flying out of Vegas, wondering how senior Vegas trips are, thx!!
Could I bid no days off and live on the road at Omni? Volunteer for extra days? Is there a bid for long call rsv at home?
Ballzy: VH is Vacations Hawaii. It is a regular 767 run between Las Vegas and Honolulu. Crews are based in Las Vegas. I think it goes pretty senior.

Foxtroutuniform: The contract says max 18 days. The company cannot publish a bid line with more than that. Some people volunteer all their days off hoping to live a nomad lifestyle, with varying degrees of success.

There are no "long call at home" lines. Just long call. If they don't call when you are home, well then. If they do, off you go.
Just a quick question. Does Omni have reciprocal jumpseat with everyone?
Flight Aware
I only see two destinations for Omni on Flight Aware. Do they fly under a different call sign or Airline code?
Quote: I only see two destinations for Omni on Flight Aware. Do they fly under a different call sign or Airline code?
Yes. Occasionally. Sometimes. Not always.
125  175  215  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  228  229  235  275  325 
Page 225 of 435
Go to