Go to
Quote: In guessing he's either a dick or unsafe
I think that we should discuss the names of "no fly captains"
if not here at least on pm. It is for the safety of all of us
Who
Quote: I believe that distinction goes to captain KA
Is he on the CRJ or ERJ?
Quote: Is he on the CRJ or ERJ?
And if so what base? I've got a pretty decent no fly list lol. I'm not going to be stuck next to an a hole for 4 days.
Quote: And if so what base? I've got a pretty decent no fly list lol. I'm not going to be stuck next to an a hole for 4 days.
Correct ! and there are many of them at Mesa, I can tell you 1-2 names on the Ejet side. Is it allowed to post names here ?
Quote: Correct ! and there are many of them at Mesa, I can tell you 1-2 names on the Ejet side. Is it allowed to post names here ?
probably not, I would stick to initials or something
It is unprofessional to post names on a forum, and to discuss who is on the no-fly list. Some people get along better with some than they do others. Doesn't mean you can slander their name on the internet. We all know the people we don't get along with. If you don't gel with someone, then put them on your list. Otherwise, show up to work, do your job, go home. Wash-rinse-repeat!
Agreed....someone mentioned it is for our safety? If it is a safety thing, then you should be calling professional standards not gossiping about them on an internet forum.
Where is the crybaby emoji
I am a bit puzzled about this discussion on the no fly lists. There are only two pilots I can think of whose names get passed around to everyone for being complete jerks in the cockpit. There are scores of more people who get on no fly lists simply because they do not share the same sense of humor, or have a personality conflict. By no means should those scenarios be used to base your own no fly list on.
Also keep in mind, if you use no fly lists, you may lose out on a good schedule. Check your PBS results, it will tell you how many lines were filtered out due to your "no fly list"
Quote: I am a bit puzzled about this discussion on the no fly lists. There are only two pilots I can think of whose names get passed around to everyone for being complete jerks in the cockpit. There are scores of more people who get on no fly lists simply because they do not share the same sense of humor, or have a personality conflict. By no means should those scenarios be used to base your own no fly list on.
Also keep in mind, if you use no fly lists, you may lose out on a good schedule. Check your PBS results, it will tell you how many lines were filtered out due to your "no fly list"
I got a top 5 list from several captains who used to fly with these guys as FOs. It's the same 5 all the time (in PHX). I decided to give each a chance. Of the ones I've flown with they definitely should be on most people's. They are a holes. A couple are just not good pilots or lack decent situational awareness. Or they insist their "technique" (even if it's nonstandard) is the only way to fly and make you fly that way. I get along with most of them though. I don't keep a no fly list in my bid but I drop/swap trips with some of them if I can.
139  189  229  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  243  249  289  339 
Page 239 of 639
Go to