Envoy

Subscribe
290  340  380  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  400  440  490  890 
Page 390 of 1100
Go to
Would anyone here at Envoy be interested in pay raises across the board? Start asking around...I hear there's something coming.
Quote: Would anyone here at Envoy be interested in pay raises across the board? Start asking around...I hear there's something coming.
I hope that includes a decent bump in CA pay as well. CA pay has fallen behind proportionally to FO pay with the bonuses.
Quote: Would anyone here at Envoy be interested in pay raises across the board? Start asking around...I hear there's something coming.
I would be very interested in more vacation.
Guys do not mention what you would like to see improve online, it can be used against us when we can get more. Voice your opinions to your rep.
Quote: Anyone know how the new hire retention bonus gets paid out? I'm an October new hire so I'm curious if I'll get a prorated check in January for 4Q17 or if I'll get one in April for the entire 1Q18 payment.

Thanks

I'm also interested in the answer to this if anyone has more info on this
Quote: Guys do not mention what you would like to see improve online, it can be used against us when we can get more. Voice your opinions to your rep.
This^^^ Please talk to your reps.
My question was an industry trend. Nothing specific about Envoy.
Quote: This^^^ Please talk to your reps.
Apparently, he quit two months ago and no one told us. Though, he had been fired a while before that.
Quote: I hope that includes a decent bump in CA pay as well. CA pay has fallen behind proportionally to FO pay with the bonuses.
"Across the board" my good sir...includes everyone. From what I heard, that's kind of the point. They can't increase FO pay anymore without increasing CA pay unless they want FOs to be better paid.
Quote: "Across the board" my good sir...includes everyone. From what I heard, that's kind of the point. They can't increase FO pay anymore without increasing CA pay unless they want FOs to be better paid.
If true, sounds good. Can we expect this anytime soon?
290  340  380  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  400  440  490  890 
Page 390 of 1100
Go to