Compass updates

Subscribe
336  386  426  432  433  434  435  436  437  438  439  440  446  486  536  936 
Page 436 of 942
Go to
Quote: No kidding. With our low time upgrade requirements and brand new R-ATP pilots with no prior jet time, things could get pretty dicey. I hear that we may be dropping the AQP program as well to free up sim time. I personally feel that all these things combined definitely raise the potential for an accident.
They won't drop AQP.
Anyone heard anything about AA flight benefits? Hopefully management remember that LAX is a commuter heavy base and negotiated this in the deal.
Quote: Anyone heard anything about AA flight benefits? Hopefully management remember that LAX is a commuter heavy base and negotiated this in the deal.
Don't hold your breath for anything beyond what the other non-wholly owned carriers get.
Quote: They won't drop AQP.
Sure about that? We are dealing with TSH... My friend was at the schoolhouse recently and heard that rumor. Hope its not true I'm definitely a fan of AQP
Quote: Sure about that? We are dealing with TSH... My friend was at the schoolhouse recently and heard that rumor. Hope its not true I'm definitely a fan of AQP
Why would they drop it and completely revert from a system that works and everyone else is trying to implement? And realistically how much shorter is non AQP? Not much. You should have been here when you had to do initial LOEs in BOTH seats, then we can talk about long but that's not the case anymore.
Quote: Don't hold your breath for anything beyond what the other non-wholly owned carriers get.
What do they typically get?
Quote: Sure about that? We are dealing with TSH... My friend was at the schoolhouse recently and heard that rumor. Hope its not true I'm definitely a fan of AQP
Keep in mind the FSDO would have to approve it, and that would involve the creation of a complete training program from scratch and then the FSDO would have to review it. We are talking months of work, at a time when HQ needs about 2 hours more per day to get done what they already have on their plate.
I swore I heard at the last place I worked that all airlines had to switch to AQP within a certain time frame per FAA Regs
Quote: Why would they drop it and completely revert from a system that works and everyone else is trying to implement? And realistically how much shorter is non AQP? Not much. You should have been here when you had to do initial LOEs in BOTH seats, then we can talk about long but that's not the case anymore.
Its not that its shorter, its that it would free up sims because you would only go in once a year instead of every 6 months for recurrent. Anyways, I'm sure its just a crazy rumor started in the schoolhouse and there's not much validity to it.
Quote: AA cities out of LAX. TUS, DEN, OKC, XNA, IAH, SAT, SAN, SMF, PDX, SEA, YVR, RNO, SJC, FAT, SFO, YEG.
Where are you getting your info? A search on a random day in June shows no Compass flights to any of those cities. Some don't have direct flights to LAX.
336  386  426  432  433  434  435  436  437  438  439  440  446  486  536  936 
Page 436 of 942
Go to