PSA info

Subscribe
31  71  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  91  131  181  581 
Page 81 of 679
Go to
Quote: Cheerleader? No. I just have a different perspective.....
You certainly were a cheerleader for the flow and look at that great deal we got.
Quote: I dunno... I think SAP > anything EVY and PDT brings to the table. I'm crediting 98 hours this month and I've had 14 nights at home, 12 hard days off.
Yes that was the point of my post bruh.
Quote: well you can only reduce zero to zero so much.
Really dude, you just now surface to ridicule PSA, which you know they will never touch a RAH airplane.

Envoy is in the best position to fly the MidAtlantic E-jets and/or the 2011 Horton order. You have the audacity to deflect it to PSA. I think it was the Eagle and Republic pilots that got into a fight in the ORD crew van back in 2011 when Eagle was mad at the last company that took "their" flying.

The Rah filling proves beyond all reasonable doubt that the RJ FFD business model is facing serious consolidation and NO ONE not Envoy, RAH, PSA, Piedmont, or Endeavor wants to end up on the bottom of some else's list.
I am very certain that's why Envoy's last vote passed by a wide margin.
Quote: You certainly were a cheerleader for the flow and look at that great deal we got.
Don't remember cheerleading about flow but it's a good thing. I'm sure it means nothing to you because of your military experience. You can go anywhere you want.
Quote: Don't remember cheerleading about flow but it's a good thing. I'm sure it means nothing to you because of your military experience. You can go anywhere you want.
I don't think it means anything to anyone. Anyone dumb enough to wait around for a flow agreement deserves to get comaired
Quote: I don't think it means anything to anyone. Anyone dumb enough to wait around for a flow agreement deserves to get comaired

But I have 10 failures and a DUI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When was the last class? and how many people showed up?

Quote: 0

The company has stopped updating the seniority list on a daily/weekly basis (on the AA flow page). I guess that the company thought that they were giving us too much information. The guys in the training department told me that the Feb 15th class had 2 in it.

Attrition is really starting to pick up from talking to people on the line. The majority of new hires in the past 2 years had many years at other carriers, and are in a good position to get hired elsewhere. It won't be long until all of the pilots that we were able to attract in the last 2 years will all be gone to LCC's and majors.
PSA info
Where is the AA flow page?

Nvm
31  71  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  91  131  181  581 
Page 81 of 679
Go to