Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
37  87  127  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  147  187  237 
Page 137 of 465
Go to
With all due respect to Frontier LCA, have you ever seen what they actually get for LCA duties? It’s a complete joke. This group has also been told they are expected to fly during a strike.

Edit, I think it’s 10% extra a day when acting as LCA and $100 per event. I’m wrong on one of these (or both). Please school me.
Quote: This group has also been told they are expected to fly during a strike.
By who? The company? That’s not ALPA’s stance. I’m sure the company would like us all to cross the picket line during a strike but the CKA would be just as much of a scab as the rest of the line pilots if they fly during a strike.
CLEARCREEK
Where did you come up with that??
LCA, APD’s or instructor pilots have never been told to expect to fly during a strike!!
They are line pilots, on the seniority list just like everyone else.
Now, if you would like to through your hat in the ring for DEN base CP, that would be a different story. You are now a management pilot and most likely could be asked to fly during a strike.
Quote: With all due respect to Frontier LCA, have you ever seen what they actually get for LCA duties? It’s a complete joke. This group has also been told they are expected to fly during a strike.

Edit, I think it’s 10% extra a day when acting as LCA and $100 per event. I’m wrong on one of these (or both). Please school me.
Yeah I agree with chinook. All LCA guys I’ve dealt with have been great guys and professional. I’m pretty sure it’s 10% over ride, and an extra 100 something per month for additional studying. It could be more than 100 I was told once awhile back.
The 10% is the lowest in the industry I believe. Go figure....

Not enough. That’s for sure.
If they’re doing line checks, they have to do at least 15 in a month before they make any more money... that’s ridiculous...

The check airman I’ve dealt with have been knowledgeable, laid back and super cool to work with but I have no clue why ANYONE would want to do that here...
Quote: If they’re doing line checks, they have to do at least 15 in a month before they make any more money... that’s ridiculous...

The check airman I’ve dealt with have been knowledgeable, laid back and super cool to work with but I have no clue why ANYONE would want to do that here...
Makes you wonder why they need 20 more ? Is it for our massive growth plans ?
Quote: Makes you wonder why they need 20 more ? Is it for our massive growth plans ?
The one who did my second trip of oe had been a check airman here forever... he had some very interesting thoughts on this whole negotiations process... it’s probably best if I didn’t post them here but he was on the verge of turning in his letter... super good sh!t...

I don’t know if it’s bc some may be quitting or we’re “growing”
Training department is where the money is. Between flying the line and training, double dipping.
I saw plenty of LCA’s and others in the training department at the last picket. Nobody’s going to cross the picket line.
37  87  127  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  147  187  237 
Page 137 of 465
Go to