Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
256  306  346  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  366  406  456 
Page 356 of 697
Go to
Quote: Fine by me. My ticket is punched out of here.
Frontier or Jetblue?
In all seriousness, thats awesome and congrats to you. Best of luck!
Quote: In all seriousness, thats awesome and congrats to you. Best of luck!
Thanks. I do hope the best for you all. I’ve enjoyed everyone I’ve flown with in my short time here. I do encourage everyone who isn’t within 1.5-2 years of flowing to consider other options out there. At the very least your crazy if you don’t have applications submitted and updated. Lots of opportunity out there.
Quote: Thanks. I do hope the best for you all. I’ve enjoyed everyone I’ve flown with in my short time here. I do encourage everyone who isn’t within 1.5-2 years of flowing to consider other options out there. At the very least your crazy if you don’t have applications submitted and updated. Lots of opportunity out there.

Yeah, I’m torn. I have about 2 years left. Really holding out for UAL or Delta unless AA takes me outside the flow. I’m not military, so AA probably won’t touch me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So a handful of DECs have left or are leaving. What happens to that bonus money!? 🤷*♂️💰
Quote: So a handful of DECs have left or are leaving. What happens to that bonus money!? 🤷*♂️💰
They better be writing a check within whatever the contract says or I’m sure the debt collectors will be calling.
Quote: They better be writing a check within whatever the contract says or I’m sure the debt collectors will be calling.
I can tell you from experience that at the very least, the request from the company to repay a bonus is as professional as the rest of my experience was...

I got an email with the figures several weeks after I left. Never a hard copy of anything, any recognition that they had received it, or considered my debt repaid. I guess I have to hope that not hearing from them again means I'm good.
Where are you off to??? Best of luck!!
Quote: Where are you off to??? Best of luck!!
He’s headed to the great land of Frontier...
Quote: He’s headed to the great land of Frontier...

That resides in Philadelphia. Can’t escape us that easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
256  306  346  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  366  406  456 
Page 356 of 697
Go to