JetSuite Inc/JSX

Subscribe
22  62  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  82 
Page 72 of 111
Go to
Quote: I’m currently a regional FO living and based in DFW. I recently dropped an app for an FO position out of DAL. Has anyone heard back from the company or have any info on competitive mins. Thanks in advance!

I just got picked up by JSX. At the first round of interviews since COVID, there was a mix of people ranging from 980TT-2000TT. A rec from the inside definitely helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s really good to hear, Congrats.🤘 How long did it take to hear back from them after dropping an app?
I could not make the hiring event in Dallas earlier this month. I was advised that there is no time frame for another one.
Sounds good. I appreciate the replies.
Quote: That’s really good to hear, Congrats.[emoji869] How long did it take to hear back from them after dropping an app?

Thanks! I reapplied and got a call 2 weeks later.

Is anyone at the hiring event the 8th an 9th?
Quote: Is anyone at the hiring event the 8th an 9th?
I was at the mixer on both nights. Did you get the job?
What’s the schedule? Also do you have to live in base? Thanks!
Quote: What’s the schedule? Also do you have to live in base? Thanks!

Schedule is sporadic. It’s whatever you bid for. There are a some commuters but almost everything ends in base each night.

Quote: What’s the schedule? Also do you have to live in base? Thanks!
Schedules are anywhere from 3 on to 3 off to 7 on 7 off and everything in between. Usually it’s like 3 to 5 days on. Pretty wide selection. Expect to work about 15 days per month. As far as commuting, you can do it as long as you have a place to stay and a ride in base every night! They’re day trips.
22  62  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  82 
Page 72 of 111
Go to