MOCK BIDS NAVBLUE PBS 70percentile

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 16
Go to
Quote: So if 50% of the pilot group waives the 4 days off and you aren't near the top of the seniority list won't you have to waive it also to avoid getting a crap schedule? If this is true haven't we given away one of our big bargaining chips for free?
Yes but nobody seems to care. I guess that’s why we make so little money.
Quote: my problem is that it kind of avoids the question of "are very junior line holders forced to waive their 4 off to get a line since senior guys waived theirs?" though.
No, not necessarily. It all really depends on exactly what those people who are senior to you are bidding for and what credit window they’re asking to be in. There is no way to know how this will play out until it is live; it would be amazing if we even had 50% participation in the first mock bid.
Yay people are excited that we gave away one of our best work rules for free!

Friend “I want to leave my regional, you guys still have 4 days off?”

Me “well actually it’s 5 reduced to 4. But until you have been here a couple years you will have to waive those 4 days off if you want to get a line”

Friend “wtf? People waive 4 days off? Do they get paid more for doing it?”

Me “There are some special people here, just wear a sweater to upset them”

Friend “I hope united calls me first”
Quote: Yay people are excited that we gave away one of our best work rules for free!

Friend “I want to leave my regional, you guys still have 4 days off?”

Me “well actually it’s 5 reduced to 4. But until you have been here a couple years you will have to waive those 4 days off if you want to get a line”

Friend “wtf? People waive 4 days off? Do they get paid more for doing it?”

Me “There are some special people here, just wear a sweater to upset them”

Friend “I hope united calls me first”
The doom and gloom crowd really cracks me up....

NO ONE has to waive anything....
(5)4 days off has not changed....
I can’t seem to find the union email where we are supposed to go to do the mock bid.

The email just has the deadlines of when bids open and close.

So is it a flica.net website we go to to do the mock bidding?
Quote: I can’t seem to find the union email where we are supposed to go to do the mock bid.

Go to the Navblue PBS site to bid
Quote: I can’t seem to find the union email where we are supposed to go to do the mock bid.

Same site you did all of the training up to now on NavBlue Spirit site. Please tell me you’ve been on the site and participated in some form of training these last 3 weeks...
Quote: The doom and gloom crowd really cracks me up....

NO ONE has to waive anything....
(5)4 days off has not changed....
It allows different employees to play by different rules. Especially in ACY, just a couple of senior people waiving 4 days off could force bidders that otherwise hold a line with 4 off to waive it, else fall to a reserve line. There's some days where there's only a couple of trips. Not much to spread around to 51 pilots. Seniority rules, but it's absolutely a concession.
Quote: It allows different employees to play by different rules. Especially in ACY, just a couple of senior people waiving 4 days off could force bidders that otherwise hold a line with 4 off to waive it, else fall to a reserve line. There's some days where there's only a couple of trips. Not much to spread around to 51 pilots. Seniority rules, but it's absolutely a concession.
Yes! Somebody gets it!
Quote: Same site you did all of the training up to now on NavBlue Spirit site. Please tell me you’ve been on the site and participated in some form of training these last 3 weeks...
Wait, we’re getting PBS? WTF? Vote no!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 16
Go to