Hiring / training

Subscribe
92  142  182  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  202  242  292 
Page 192 of 451
Go to
Quote: Just got an email saying all in-person pilot compliance events are cancelled for August.
I guess I'll stand-by
Yep, before the sky starts falling again (for those so inclined), they are reinstating some more restrictive COVID protocols at HQ due to the rising COVID cases. They're switching back to virtual interviews so all of that is causing some shuffling around. At this point, there is ZERO indication that interviewing/hiring/training is stopping or even slowing down.
Quote: Yep, before the sky starts falling again (for those so inclined), they are reinstating some more restrictive COVID protocols at HQ due to the rising COVID cases. They're switching back to virtual interviews so all of that is causing some shuffling around. At this point, there is ZERO indication that interviewing/hiring/training is stopping or even slowing down.
this is correct. Those doing the interviews have been told they will return to phone/zoom interviews. No in person for the time being. Barry is afraid of catching the bug.
In other news …. We were hiring FAs for … CVG … Hmmmm 🤔
Quote:
where do you see that ?
Quote:
Do we hire FAs for certain bases or do we just hire FAs in general?
Quote: Do we hire FAs for certain bases or do we just hire FAs in general?
Sometimes a specific advertisement may mention a particular location, but its possible he's just talking about a 'Served" ad that fills in the location of the job based on where your computer thinks you are....
//PL
Hiring mins?
Does Frontier hire at ATP minimums? I’ve been reading that a few classes have guys right at their R-ATP mins. If so what’s the secret? I live in one of their new bases and it would be a dream assignment. Thank you
I would assume most of those hired with that kind of time come from the Purdue or ATP flow program. Speaking only for the June class most had previous positions as 121, 135, or 91 twin turbine PIC with many thousands of hours. But times are changing rapidly and sometimes being at the right place at the right time is all you need.
Quote: Does Frontier hire at ATP minimums? I’ve been reading that a few classes have guys right at their R-ATP mins. If so what’s the secret? I live in one of their new bases and it would be a dream assignment. Thank you
Not unless you go through one of the flow-up programs from a flight college.

We have no shortage of qualified candidates with well over the preferred minimums... To some of my friends dismay who also want to get on.
Quote: Not unless you go through one of the flow-up programs from a flight college.

We have no shortage of qualified candidates with well over the preferred minimums... To some of my friends dismay who also want to get on.
Amazing isn’t it? Talking about a shortage yet how many apps are on file from guys with thousands of hours of turbine time?
92  142  182  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  202  242  292 
Page 192 of 451
Go to