Hiring / training

Subscribe
138  188  228  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  248  288  338 
Page 238 of 451
Go to
Quote: The insurance is good, but I think you aren't covered for the first 60 days? Someone correct me if I'm wrong about the time.

But the insurance is good. It's United Healthcare and you get 3 choices of coverage levels. No complaints
Starts the 1st of the month after you start. Feb 1st class date insurance would start March 1st. I think it’s pretty dang good as well. Should be cheaper and there are flaws with pricing, but the carrier and coverage itself is good.
Quote: Can anyone at F9 shed light on the health insurance? I’ve heard it’s pretty horrendous. It’s a legit concern for my family so I’m trying to get as much info as possible to compare my current vs potential plans. PM is fine too. Thanks in advance.
I have the mid tier plan for a family of 5 and I’ve never had a single complaint. UnitedHealtcare gets a bad rep, but it’s mainly for the outside plans that people purchase if they don’t have insurance. Most employer sponsored plans are pretty good. I think I pay ~$700/month. That’s with the additional child surcharge for my third kid (normal plan covers spouse + 2 children).
Quote: Has anyone received the Outmatch/or any communication from F9 since the app window closed?
Submitted my app Jan 17th. I got the outmatch email Jan 31st and did it right away. Got the email to schedule an interview the following morning on Feb 1st. I interview on th 23rd. I’m looking forward to potentially joining the (rapidly growing) team!
Quote: The insurance is good, but I think you aren't covered for the first 60 days? Someone correct me if I'm wrong about the time.

But the insurance is good. It's United Healthcare and you get 3 choices of coverage levels. No complaints
Maybe you don’t use it too often Aero. $75 copay for the dermatologist. Plus I’ll be getting bills after. $45 when I see my regular Dr. Single here on the mid plan. Not breaking the bank for me but it needs improvement if you compare to the peers.
Quote: Maybe you don’t use it too often Aero. $75 copay for the dermatologist. Plus I’ll be getting bills after. $45 when I see my regular Dr. Single here on the mid plan. Not breaking the bank for me but it needs improvement if you compare to the peers.
I've been using the low cost, high deductible plan. I'm not sure its the best way to go necessarily but make darn sure your Dr. Is in network. I've never paid a copay like that except for an ER/ Urgent Care. But I'm not expert on this stuff
Appreciate all the responses.
Training dept
What are the chances of staying in the training dept directly after indoc/initial?
Quote: So people are buying a car for 2 months and paying for hotels....
I drove my car to Denver, and me and two from my class split a 3 bedroom Airbnb condo. It worked out great! Two of the three had a car. We had a fully furnished place and was able to make our own food, which to me was better then living out of a hotel and eating Whats nearby.
Quote: What are the chances of staying in the training dept directly after indoc/initial?
As an instructor? Slim to none.
Quote: As an instructor? Slim to none.
Back when stuff was getting kind of rough during COVID I was told to apply for a sim instructor position after about 7 months on the line. I decided against it because I didn’t feel like I had anywhere near the experience on the bus to be teaching anyone.

Fresh newhire? Maybe indoc? Not sure you’d want that pay cut though.
138  188  228  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  241  242  248  288  338 
Page 238 of 451
Go to