System bid

Subscribe
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36 
Page 26 of 42
Go to
Growth is great but there are definitely concerns in the training center about the ability to keep up with the 190 training.
Quote: Growth is great but there are definitely concerns in the training center about the ability to keep up with the 190 training.
Won’t it be fun when they add the 220s haha
I was in recurrent this week and there was mention of an E-Jet sim going to CAE in PHX and B6 paying for a second HUD to be put into it.

Sounded like a solid piece of information, but as always, take it with a grain of salt.
Quote: You knew what I meant, stop being so obtuse over an obvious typo. And no, I don't see our growth as a problem like you do. I think it's a good thing. You cried that we were not growing and upgrading, then when we do, you see it as a problem. It's a shame you can't see the REAL problem.
Wrong. I do not have a problem with the growth. At all. Nice try at diverting the subject. I have a problem with the airline demanding the E190 pay be soo low that there are now probably 2x-3x the training events, after selling 1/3 of the E190 sims.

It's just bad planning.

As for the "it's not our problem" opinion. That's possibly true, but if the company can't keep up with E190 training, all roads lead back to Airbus growth. We aren't taking any E190s, so all (a small percentage are CBA staffing) of these training events are actually due to Airbus deliveries (and some Airbus CBA staffing). If the company becomes overwhelmed, they WILL slow Airbus deliveries.

That's the problem.
Quote: I was in recurrent this week and there was mention of an E-Jet sim going to CAE in PHX and B6 paying for a second HUD to be put into it.

Sounded like a solid piece of information, but as always, take it with a grain of salt.
Makes sense. Ties in with the Gateway program training going on out there.
Quote: Wrong. I do not have a problem with the growth. At all. Nice try at diverting the subject. I have a problem with the airline demanding the E190 pay be soo low that there are now probably 2x-3x the training events, after selling 1/3 of the E190 sims.

It's just bad planning.

As for the "it's not our problem" opinion. That's possibly true, but if the company can't keep up with E190 training, all roads lead back to Airbus growth. We aren't taking any E190s, so all (a small percentage are CBA staffing) of these training events are actually due to Airbus deliveries (and some Airbus CBA staffing). If the company becomes overwhelmed, they WILL slow Airbus deliveries.

That's the problem.
We are growing hulls at 3%/year. If we grew any slower we would be shrinking.
Quote: We are growing hulls at 3%/year. If we grew any slower we would be shrinking.
Let's hope this PHX sim rumor is true.
Quote: Let's hope this PHX sim rumor is true.
Do training away from the blue jail! Yes please!
I think the growth is stimulated much more right now by the CBA than people may care to admit. Vacations, Pay difference. are huge...IHMO.
Quote: I think the growth is stimulated much more right now by the CBA than people may care to admit. Vacations, Pay difference. are huge...IHMO.
Pay difference for sure. Company bought themselves 2x-3x as many E190 training events with that low pay.
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36 
Page 26 of 42
Go to