Republic Airways FAQ - START HERE

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28 
Page 18 of 38
Go to
I had an interview a couple of weeks ago and I was told personally I’d only need 25hrs to start training ( I’m R-ATP) if you don’t qualify for R-ATP it’s 44hrs.
Hey everyone! Does anyone know a rough time of how long it's been taking to get a yes/no after the interview? I've seen a lot of people saying they got notified the day after. I interviewed 8/12 and haven't heard anything back yet good or bad. It's hard to refrain from thinking that's a bad sign.
Quote: Hey everyone! Does anyone know a rough time of how long it's been taking to get a yes/no after the interview? I've seen a lot of people saying they got notified the day after. I interviewed 8/12 and haven't heard anything back yet good or bad. It's hard to refrain from thinking that's a bad sign.
Email your contact you got your travel itinerary from. I heard back 2 days after my interview. Some in my group were the following day.
Quote: Hey everyone! Does anyone know a rough time of how long it's been taking to get a yes/no after the interview? I've seen a lot of people saying they got notified the day after. I interviewed 8/12 and haven't heard anything back yet good or bad. It's hard to refrain from thinking that's a bad sign.
After you interviewed did anyone give you a firm "You'll hear back from us by [day or date]"? I had a similar experience when I interviewed back in 2019, was told "you'll hear back from us by this Wednesday" and never heard anything back for five looong days. Finally my recruiter called me a full week after my interview with a job offer and a "sorry I got busy lol."

I know it's nervewracking as anything but don't give up until you hear a firm "yes" or "no" either way! Our staffing department is trying to fill classes for 90-100 first officers a month so they've got their hands full, too.
I interviewed almost two weeks prior to hearing back & getting the call. This was frustrating waiting as I was told I'd hear back Monday (I interviewed on a Friday). A few of my friends who interviewed on different Fridays heard back the following Monday. I'd say no news is good news generally. If you don't get it, you'll get an e-mail stating as such about a week after.
Quote: Email your contact you got your travel itinerary from. I heard back 2 days after my interview. Some in my group were the following day.
Quote: After you interviewed did anyone give you a firm "You'll hear back from us by [day or date]"? I had a similar experience when I interviewed back in 2019, was told "you'll hear back from us by this Wednesday" and never heard anything back for five looong days. Finally my recruiter called me a full week after my interview with a job offer and a "sorry I got busy lol."

I know it's nervewracking as anything but don't give up until you hear a firm "yes" or "no" either way! Our staffing department is trying to fill classes for 90-100 first officers a month so they've got their hands full, too.
Thanks guys! I don't recall getting an exact date I'd hear by in the interview other than just "a few days". I do have the email for the manager of pilot recruiting, he did my phone screen as well as my in person interview. I might give it until the end of the day today and shoot him an email since tomorrow will make it one week exactly. Fingers crossed!
Thanks guys! I don’t remember a specific date I was told other than “in a few days”. I do have the email from the pilot recruiting manager that did my phone screen and in-person interview. I might email him tomorrow, that’ll be exactly one week.
The talent acquisition team is very busy right now, some people may hear back within a few days while others will have to wait longer. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you won’t get an offer.
I am currently a July new hire in training. Head from two buddies I referred for a recent interview say that all pilots only need 25 ME now, regardless of the 1000/1500 or not. They got a class date for 10/19. At the training center I have seen about 10 people interview every day Tues-Fri. I am going up 16-20 numbers each week. Losing about 40 pilots a month currently. Training department said they want 1800 new pilots on property by end of next year.
Quote: I am currently a July new hire in training. Head from two buddies I referred for a recent interview say that all pilots only need 25 ME now, regardless of the 1000/1500 or not. They got a class date for 10/19. At the training center I have seen about 10 people interview every day Tues-Fri. I am going up 16-20 numbers each week. Losing about 40 pilots a month currently. Training department said they want 1800 new pilots on property by end of next year.

I ~highly~ doubt 1800 is a real number. Thats 75 percent of our seniority list
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28 
Page 18 of 38
Go to