Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 397
Go to
No

filler
Thoughts on ATL 737 vs 320 A seniority? Point of reference..early 15 hire. Seems to be more bus slots on paper, but perhaps more 73 folks going to the easy ER transition thus opening up more backfil? On the flip side perhaps some senior 320As go to the 330 or 350? With 100 NEOs plus 100 options the baby bus fleet keeps growing so even with it being more senior perhaps there would be move movement? Last bid in Jan of last year had me holding the 737A with folks behind. Wildcard is the 717A, not sure about bidding.

Love having to make life changing choices on little to no info. I get it BWYWWWYB, but a little bit of future clarity would help.
Quote: Love having to make life changing choices on little to no info. I get it BWYWWWYB, but a little bit of future clarity would help.
If you think about it, it really doesn’t. With or without that information you can bid the worst case seniority you’re willing to accept in each category. Future clarity might make you feel better now but it wouldn’t change what you ultimately end up with, unless that foreknowledge would then somehow alter your decision making process.
What Han said. Percentage bid based off historical norms and hope for the best.
Do we know what the pay rate for the 321Neo is gonna be? I thought I remember alpa saying that was agreed to during section 6 negotiations but I never heard. Also could be that I made that up.
Quote: Do we know what the pay rate for the 321Neo is gonna be? I thought I remember alpa saying that was agreed to during section 6 negotiations but I never heard. Also could be that I made that up.
Doubt it matters enough for anyone's bidding decision to be ifluenced. With the "hammer" long gone (3b6?) no arbitrator is going to issue anythnig asymmetric for it over any garden variety 321. Likely within a buck, two max.
Quote: Doubt it matters enough for anyone's bidding decision to be ifluenced. With the "hammer" long gone (3b6?) no arbitrator is going to issue anythnig asymmetric for it over any garden variety 321. Likely within a buck, two max.

Quote: What Han said. Percentage bid based off historical norms and hope for the best.
Those are thrown out the window this time. It never quite works out on the MOABs.
Quote: Those are thrown out the window this time. It never quite works out on the MOABs.
It all depends on seniority. If you are jr to 8000, bid Atl 73NA. If you’re sr to 7500, bid anything else!
Quote: This started with covid I'm pretty sure. I was usually bought off a day or two in advance. When covid hit I was told by scheduling that they wanted to play it safe in case the trainee called out.
no this started when section 6 opened up
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 397
Go to