NetJets to hire 100 pilots by end of 2021

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 35
Go to
Quote: It was extremely unfortunate and taking the walk of shame was really depressing. They actually went above and beyond to try and resolve it. That’s how good these people are. It was a long flight home. That’s all I will share about it. It definitely was my dream job and going there really confirmed it for me.

I really don’t think anyone else will have the same thing happen to them. The issue was unique to my situation.
I am very sorry to hear this. I will mourn with you as a fellow aviator. As the industry quickly reboots, I will say to keep your head up high and give it another shot. I am sure they will let you reapply later in the year.
Quote: If NetJets is calling people who applied last year, will it hurt to keep updating my application every month? Basically asking if updating my resume puts me at the bottom of the list.
I applied mid-April and just got an email for an initial phone interview this week....no pre-covid application. Hope that is good news for many.
Also just spent the morning wading through old threads trying to get info on the overall interview process and timeline and after 2 hours of NetJets vs 121 debate I think next time I will just hit my thumb with a hammer or maybe schedule a root canal.
Quote: I applied mid-April and just got an email for an initial phone interview this week....no pre-covid application. Hope that is good news for many.
Also just spent the morning wading through old threads trying to get info on the overall interview process and timeline and after 2 hours of NetJets vs 121 debate I think next time I will just hit my thumb with a hammer or maybe schedule a root canal.
That helps a lot! Thank you for the update. Hopefully I will be receiving an invite shortly. I was mid-late April applicant.

I would personally rather do part 135/91 flying after being able to see both sides of the spectrum. However, that is my own opinion and it was made by comparing the lifestyles of both 121 and 135/91 operations that I have experienced personally. Working for both sides for around the same timeframe. I miss the personal interactions with the clients/passengers and the simple freedoms of just hanging out at the FBO instead of being trapped inside airport terminals for hours until next flight. (Not to mention commuting)

I’m wishing the best for you! Do well!
Quote: I applied mid-April and just got an email for an initial phone interview this week....no pre-covid application. Hope that is good news for many.
Would you mind posting your stats? TIA.
This has been, the best post of this thread.
Quote: That helps a lot! Thank you for the update. Hopefully I will be receiving an invite shortly. I was mid-late April applicant.

I would personally rather do part 135/91 flying after being able to see both sides of the spectrum. However, that is my own opinion and it was made by comparing the lifestyles of both 121 and 135/91 operations that I have experienced personally. Working for both sides for around the same timeframe. I miss the personal interactions with the clients/passengers and the simple freedoms of just hanging out at the FBO instead of being trapped inside airport terminals for hours until next flight. (Not to mention commuting)

I’m wishing the best for you! Do well!
Oh now you did it! Some former NetJets guys who bailed for the 121 world are going to come on here and tell you how wrong you are now!
Quote: Oh now you did it! Some former NetJets guys who bailed for the 121 world are going to come on here and tell you how wrong you are now!
Whoops XD Sorry in advance if that does happen. Wasn’t trying to start anything.
Is there any opportunity for FOs at Netjets to do anything extra? Training, ACP, etc?
Quote: Is there any opportunity for FOs at Netjets to do anything extra? Training, ACP, etc?
Yes, there are opportunities for FOs to work supplemental positions within the company and union.
Quote: Would you mind posting your stats? TIA.
Sure, pretty non-traditional but 1800+ TT, 1150+ PIC, 700 multi turbine, 4 year degree, ATP written
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 35
Go to