DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
46  96  136  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  156  196  246 
Page 146 of 503
Go to
Delta Gurus... Gotta question for a friend.... He has his ATP written completed....more than enough hours FOR an ATP...Just hasn't taken the ride for one. AirlineApps indicates he doesn’t need the actual ATP for an interview. Can he be hired without the ATP? IF SO, does that mean Delta will give him his ATP ride?
Well, I just took the assessment. I’m pretty sure it shows I should never have thought about becoming a pilot.
Quote: Delta Gurus... Gotta question for a friend.... He has his ATP written completed....more than enough hours FOR an ATP...Just hasn't taken the ride for one. AirlineApps indicates he doesn’t need the actual ATP for an interview. Can he be hired without the ATP? IF SO, does that mean Delta will give him his ATP ride?
just my opinion but I’d be shocked if your friend got an interview…plenty of qualified peeps with ATPs in the pool. There’s a huge difference between qualified and competitive…every regional jet pilot in the US has an ATP…tell your friend to prioritize it ASAP if they want a shot at an interview. Have them consider an ATP-CTP course at Delta which I believe still gives you a guaranteed interview but I could be mistaken
Quote: Delta Gurus... Gotta question for a friend.... He has his ATP written completed....more than enough hours FOR an ATP...Just hasn't taken the ride for one. AirlineApps indicates he doesn’t need the actual ATP for an interview. Can he be hired without the ATP? IF SO, does that mean Delta will give him his ATP ride?
Is he military or civilian? If military,was he a fighter guy?
Quote: Is he military or civilian? If military,was he a fighter guy?

He’s military…..not a fighter guy lol. Also a CIV contractor overseas.
Quote: He’s military…..not a fighter guy lol. Also a CIV contractor overseas.
Mil fighter guys are getting CJOs with only the written completed. ATP is earned during IQ with the type rating.
Quote: Mil fighter guys are getting CJOs with only the written completed. ATP is earned during IQ with the type rating.
Only fighter guys... Or Mil in general? He flies C-12s
Quote: Only fighter guys... Or Mil in general? He flies C-12s
Branch?

words…..
A guy in my interview and indoc class was an F-16 pilot who had only the written done (few years ago).
Got an invite to interview and just looking for information.

How long will it take to get MSP as a base for a new hire? What type of trips / lines are common for new hires, I’m assuming mostly 4 days?

Reserves in base get used frequently? How easy to drop trips/reserve days.

Thank you!
46  96  136  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  156  196  246 
Page 146 of 503
Go to