CRJ IOE wait time

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 36
Go to
Quote: I know that before the FO IOE freeze came, the coordinators were able to provide fairly accurate estimates to when people would hit IOE based on their LOE date. If anyone gets that info, please share on here.
Today I’ve heard they’re working on classes that started October-December right now and that there will be an update next week from them. They’re still not able to provide a timeline just like the past couple months
Quote: Today I’ve heard they’re working on classes that started October-December right now and that there will be an update next week from them. They’re still not able to provide a timeline just like the past couple months
Started October-December as in indoc?
Quote: Started October-December as in indoc?
I believe so or ground school, either way there were within a week of each other back then anyway
I am not caught up in the wait for CRJ IOE, but I will second that communication from this company is definitely abysmal. When things like this happen, they just clam up and will go months without any communications whatsoever. As in nothing. Surprising since SkyWest claims that taking care of people is one of their top priorities.

I totally get it that in this dynamic industry they can make no promises on various timelines and obviously cannot give out predictions to hang your hat on, but someone at some level of management could at least reach out with a well crafted email and explain to folks what’s going on.
Quote: I am not caught up in the wait for CRJ IOE, but I will second that communication from this company is definitely abysmal. When things like this happen, they just clam up and will go months without any communications whatsoever. As in nothing. Surprising since SkyWest claims that taking care of people is one of their top priorities.

I totally get it that in this dynamic industry they can make no promises on various timelines and obviously cannot give out predictions to hang your hat on, but someone at some level of management could at least reach out with a well crafted email and explain to folks what’s going on.
You've clearly started to learn that things at SkyWest aren't all that they initially seem and once you hit the line you'll eventually learn to see why some people on here have the mentality that they do towards this job/company. I'm still relatively new and I certainly have.
Funny how FAT is "low staffed" and I put a transfer bid in a while ago to no avail......
Quote: You've clearly started to learn that things at SkyWest aren't all that they initially seem and once you hit the line you'll eventually learn to see why some people on here have the mentality that they do towards this job/company. I'm still relatively new and I certainly have.
Very true. I am seeing some signs already and can tell that I will likely be eating crow pie and buying some beers for those I may have doubted. I always make amends! :-)
Quote: Is she shopping for something on her iPad? Doing CBT’s?
She looks to be way below the bugged speed.
Quote: Very true. I am seeing some signs already and can tell that I will likely be eating crow pie and buying some beers for those I may have doubted. I always make amends! :-)
Don't lose your positive attitude! It’s refreshing! There’s no limit to what can be achieved in this career with a positive attitude like yours.

All you dudes and ladies are going to be on the line very very soon. Be patient. Press.
Quote: Surprising since SkyWest claims that taking care of people is one of their top priorities.
LOL. By that, they mean management. Only management. The rank and file? Not so much.
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 36
Go to