Hundreds of cancellations

Subscribe
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  63  103 
Page 53 of 142
Go to
Quote: Being married to a FA explains a lot...
Oh the zoomie sense of humor just exploding on SM.
At what point does the BoD, or shareholders, demand Ed’s resignation? I’ll admit, I’ve got no idea how that works. Can the Union, or employees at large have a no confidence vote? Does it do any good??
Quote: At what point does the BoD, or shareholders, demand Ed’s resignation? I’ll admit, I’ve got no idea how that works. Can the Union, or employees at large have a no confidence vote? Does it do any good??
A no confidence vote from labor groups probably just reaffirms to the BOD their faith in the current leadership. I mean, if labor is happy then you’re probably missing some profit somewhere, right?!
https://twitter.com/kpottermn/status/1531340453249003520
I’m not worried the really bad stuff only happens during leap years. Canceled flights this should have never been scheduled in the first place. I remember getting a memo a while back telling me we are appropriately staffed and aren’t running things as hot as summer 2019 or 2018.

The inability to retract and accept responsibility is what worries me.
Quote: I’m not worried the really bad stuff only happens during leap years. Canceled flights this should have never been scheduled in the first place. I remember getting a memo a while back telling me we are appropriately staffed and aren’t running things as hot as summer 2019 or 2018.

It’s easy to lead when times are good. Adversity shows what kind of leader you really are. I’m afraid we may not be up to the task. I really really hope I am wrong.
Quote: I’m not worried the really bad stuff only happens during leap years. Canceled flights this should have never been scheduled in the first place. I remember getting a memo a while back telling me we are appropriately staffed and aren’t running things as hot as summer 2019 or 2018.

They lie non stop. Memos and all the stuff on DL Net is a VA Ave propaganda machine. At the end of the day our leadership is a bunch of empty suits trying to figure it out, and failing over and over again.
Quote: Oh the zoomie sense of humor just exploding on SM.
Please elaborate…
Quote: Spot on. In 20+ years, I’ve never seen Delta so poorly led.
In 30+ years, I've seen Delta even more poorly led. Hint - RA.
Quote: In 30+ years, I've seen Delta even more poorly led. Hint - RA.
You’re really saying that Richard Anderson was less of a leader than Ed? Seriously?
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  63  103 
Page 53 of 142
Go to