Hundreds of cancellations

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107 
Page 7 of 142
Go to
Quote: Didn't Tower try that?
Heck, we had MD11, 777 and 767-400 going to Florida for a long time. Certainly it makes more sense to have those aircraft doing international when they can, but makes you wonder in the current situation if it would help alleviate some of the issues.
ALPA destroyed ARCOS.
The batch size is absolutely stupid. I’m sorry.
Quote: ALPA destroyed ARCOS.
The batch size is absolutely stupid. I’m sorry.
Disagree. Allowing unlimited batch sizes was absurd. It became a sweepstakes for junior bidders.
Before ARCOS, the batch size was 1. The lack of batch size limits started getting out of control as the summer of 2019 approached "Red line" limits. I think current sizes is a decent compromise.

A5S
Agreed, current batch sizing is great. The alternative was not all that fun.
Re: Farm lovers post. This is what mgt wants us to conclude. Watch out!

Edit. I agree w Cb

…. and a5s
I know it's only 7pm but I think we won again guys/gals.

Cancellations today -

Delta: 115
United: 36
American: 11
JetBlue: 6
Southwest: 4
Frontier: 4
Alaska: 4
Spirit: 3
Quote: I know it's only 7pm but I think we won again guys/gals.
Gotta love the Delta Difference….
Quote: Disagree. Allowing unlimited batch sizes was absurd. It became a sweepstakes for junior bidders.
I’m not advocating for unlimited, but with the insanity right now, I know it’s not allowing them to get through the coverage ladder with anything close to efficiency. Everyone screaming where are the GSWC, it’s because by the time they get to them, they already had to cancel the flights. There’s got to be a better answer somewhere in the middle.
Quote: I’m not advocating for unlimited, but with the insanity right now, I know it’s not allowing them to get through the coverage ladder with anything close to efficiency. Everyone screaming where are the GSWC, it’s because by the time they get to them, they already had to cancel the flights. There’s got to be a better answer somewhere in the middle.
I actually agree with you. We had to limit the company because guys were getting tired of getting calls for trips they had no realistic chance of getting. When trips are going uncovered, then the batch size is probably too small. What is the company willing to give up to get larger batch sizes back or larger batch sizes under certain circumstances? Seems like leverage to me.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57  107 
Page 7 of 142
Go to