Ameriflight

Subscribe
388  438  478  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  498  538 
Page 488 of 567
Go to
Quote: Are the AMF training contracts for everyone or just for the lower time pilots that don't meet the minimums? WOuld a 1500 hour pilot who meets all requirements stil have to signa TC?
Hi, Steve!

No, you wouldn't have to sign a training contract.
Our training contracts are only for the ACP FOs that come in around 800 TT. All other First Officers and all Captains do not sign a contract of any kind.

Hope that helps!
Thanks. Do you expect any openings in BUR in the next several months? ONT is doable but twice the commute in LA traffic. I think I read you only do the home based captain if a candidate lives too far from a base, is that correct? If not, 2 weeks on, 1 week off would be fine.
AMF
Do you pay referral bonuses? Someone in a FB group gave me some helpful info on AMF so I want to be referred by him if I apply.
Quote: Do you pay referral bonuses? Someone in a FB group gave me some helpful info on AMF so I want to be referred by him if I apply.
We do have referral bonuses for captain candidates. Meaning you would have to already meet or exceed part 135 captain minimums. If so, make sure he turns in the referral paperwork BEFORE you put in your application.
Quote: Thanks. Do you expect any openings in BUR in the next several months? ONT is doable but twice the commute in LA traffic. I think I read you only do the home based captain if a candidate lives too far from a base, is that correct? If not, 2 weeks on, 1 week off would be fine.
From what I have heard we are not doing any home based captain hires at the present time. I am also not aware of any weeks on/weeks off schedules.
Thanks frmrbuffdrvr.
I’m seeing 150 hours multi required for BE99 I thought it was just 50. Did it change?
Quote: I’m seeing 150 hours multi required for BE99 I thought it was just 50. Did it change?
Where are you seeing 150? That seems awfully high to me.
Quote: Do you pay referral bonuses? Someone in a FB group gave me some helpful info on AMF so I want to be referred by him if I apply.
Yes, we do have a referral bonus program. Give him a heads up when you're ready to apply and remind him there's a form he'll need to fill out!
Also, it would help if you put his name on the application. I think the question is something like "do you know anyone that works for Ameriflight?" or something like that.
Quote: Thanks. Do you expect any openings in BUR in the next several months? ONT is doable but twice the commute in LA traffic. I think I read you only do the home based captain if a candidate lives too far from a base, is that correct? If not, 2 weeks on, 1 week off would be fine.
Fresh out of Home Based Captain positions.
Our typical schedule is Monday through Friday, morning to evening.

The only California opening we have at this moment is a BE99 Captain in San Diego. Starting salary is year 9 due to location.

Hope that helps!
388  438  478  484  485  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  498  538 
Page 488 of 567
Go to