PDT News and Rumors

Subscribe
225  275  315  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  335  375  425  825 
Page 325 of 1123
Go to
Anybody recently finished class or currently in class. My friend would like some insight PM me if you are willing to help. Thanks
Please tell me the manuals they use in training are a lot more informative than the ones they give you in the pre-training zip drive..

If it wasn't for Smartcockpit.com, I'd have to make an "educated guess" on the majority of the questions on the take home systems test.
Quote: Please tell me the manuals they use in training are a lot more informative than the ones they give you in the pre-training zip drive..

If it wasn't for Smartcockpit.com, I'd have to make an "educated guess" on the majority of the questions on the take home systems test.
I wouldn't rely on that website. You should have the complete POH, FOM, switch and lights guide and systems manual on the usb drive. That should be enough to answer all the questions in the take home test. It just may take a little more effort than hitting ctrl-f to find the answers.

Whether they contain enough information to fully and adequately educate a pilot on the dash-8 is another question. I guess that's where PDT's evalu... I'm sorry, training department should come in and fill in the blanks.
Just talked to a main line pilot and he said they they just posted 44 available pilot positions. Anyone think they'll look Piedmonts way?
Quote: Just talked to a main line pilot and he said they they just posted 44 available pilot positions. Anyone think they'll look Piedmonts way?
No. Several friends on FB said they all got rejection emails saying the positions had been eliminated.
That letter was sent out by mistake. Your application is still active with mainline.
Correct they sent out a second letter correcting
So they are hiring?
They are. Just not from the wholly owned :P at least not yet. Wouldn't it be nice if we got stapled to the bottom of mainline and get rid of these darn dashes and 200's. Let mainline take back the 700's and 900's flying!!
(per PSA forum) 4 upgrades for Feb. and it sounds like the reserves haven't been used much.

Hmmm. I wonder who will be picking up more flying, PSA or PDT?
225  275  315  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  335  375  425  825 
Page 325 of 1123
Go to