SeaPort Airlines

Subscribe
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49 
Page 39 of 64
Go to
Saw one of these at KDAL.
Quote: This is just a curious question. I know that Seaport owns Wings of Alaska. Is there any chance of getting on with the Alaska operation after a few years? Also being that Seaport fly's Caravans, will that experience help someone land a job in Alaska?

I ask because I just don't know if flying jets is for me. Talking to all of my friends at the regionals, it seems that they mostly just monitor the autopilot. Furthermore there seems to always be some type of test one is expecting i.e. recurrency or something. The biggest thing though is QOL.
Yes you can transfer internally... They may give you a run around if they don't like you but it has been done before.
CASS
Out of curiosity, what airlines are they in CASS with?
So I read somewhere earlier in this thread that the Alaska ops are a lot different. How are they different? Is it the schedule, dress code, or what?
Quote: So I read somewhere earlier in this thread that the Alaska ops are a lot different. How are they different? Is it the schedule, dress code, or what?
Schedule, dress code, and type of flying.
Quote: Out of curiosity, what airlines are they in CASS with?
When I was there everyone except American, united, and southwest.
Quote: When I was there everyone except American, united, and southwest.
Now it is just American and UPS.
Quote: So I read somewhere earlier in this thread that the Alaska ops are a lot different. How are they different? Is it the schedule, dress code, or what?
Might be easier to ask how they're similar. ^.^

The answer to which would be "Same company, fly airplanes, some of which are Caravans."

~Fox
any seaport pilots that fly into and overnight at love field. pm me
Quote: any seaport pilots that fly into and overnight at love field. pm me
There are currently no overnights in DAL.
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49 
Page 39 of 64
Go to