Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
245  295  335  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  355  395  445  845  1345 
Page 345 of 1412
Go to
Looks like Alaska is grabbing Seattle-Fort Lauderdale before we do.

Alaska Air adds Philadelphia, drops Miami for Fort Lauderdale - USATODAY.com
Meanwhile, since nobody else flies to ACY, we might as well beef up our service there.

Spirit Airlines beefs up Atlantic City, adds Atlanta nonstop
Got a question for the Spirit guys. Is the e-mail to fill out the big application normally a good sign? I just got one this morning, filled it out and was wondering what my chances of the phone ringing are. Thanks.
Quote: Got a question for the Spirit guys. Is the e-mail to fill out the big application normally a good sign? I just got one this morning, filled it out and was wondering what my chances of the phone ringing are. Thanks.
Yep, good sign. Go get a haircut and make sure the suit is dry cleaned.
Anyone know how to update an application? It keeps telling me "You have already applied for this position."
Quote: Got a question for the Spirit guys. Is the e-mail to fill out the big application normally a good sign? I just got one this morning, filled it out and was wondering what my chances of the phone ringing are. Thanks.
Everything I have been told is it takes about a month to get a call. A couple of people I have talked to, as well as myself have been waiting since December so I am not sure if we were passed over or if they are slowing the pace of interviews... either way, good luck!

Anyone get a call over the past few weeks? If so, when did you submit your second application? Im trying to guage if 1 month is still the typical wait to receive a call. Thanks!
Quote: Everything I have been told is it takes about a month to get a call. A couple of people I have talked to, as well as myself have been waiting since December so I am not sure if we were passed over or if they are slowing the pace of interviews... either way, good luck!

Anyone get a call over the past few weeks? If so, when did you submit your second application? Im trying to guage if 1 month is still the typical wait to receive a call. Thanks!
Did you mean its been taking around a month to receive the interview call after filling out the big app?
Emb,

Where do you currently work?
Quote: Did you mean its been taking around a month to receive the interview call after filling out the big app?
Yup! Filled out the big app back in mid December...
How long does it take from initial app to big app? and is big app thru email or snail mail? thanks.
245  295  335  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  355  395  445  845  1345 
Page 345 of 1412
Go to