Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
294  694  744  784  790  791  792  793  794  795  796  797  798  804  844  894  1294 
Page 794 of 1412
Go to
Doesnt matter, im still waiting for my validation email, lol.
Quote: It would not be a problem if it was ALPA. It could be one person or it could be 10. Either way it's a better bet than everyone in the world like the non anonymous board offers.
I agree with you that an anonymous board is the way to go...I just think that joining one where no one knows the motives and agenda of the moderator is done at one's own career and social peril.

Would everyone be cool if I were the moderator?
Quote: Another thing GetReal. I would only hope that we are all ALPA cheerleaders. Dont confuse critique of individual's policy/work product with a disapproval of ALPA as a representing body. I don't know of anyone personally that is 'against' ALPA in general. Don't put words in my mouth or confuse me with someone else.
I'll definitely try not to do that.
Quote: I agree with you that an anonymous board is the way to go...I just think that joining one where no one knows the motives and agenda of the moderator is done at one's own career and social peril.

Would everyone be cool if I were the moderator?
Your screen name answers that question.
Quote: I just think that joining one where no one knows the motives and agenda of the moderator is done at one's own career and social peril.
If a moderator moderated with an agenda it would be immediately obvious and participation would disappear almost immediately. ( easier to type than say )Much like self moderation that will occur when your name is out there. You want to be polite but never in fear of repercussions for your opinion. Give it some thought.
Quote: Your screen name answers that question.
My point exactly.
Quote: There's more to it than that.

Because you have to use your company e-mail to start the process, AND you have to supply your username, the company has the right to read ALL traffic within your company e-mail account. So, the company has the right to see you've registered, and knows your username.
At
Anyone who signs up for that forum is anonymous to their fellow users, but not to the moderator(s) ... AND Spirit Airlines.
Agreed. I'm not sure I'm going to sign up for any of the new boards. The old one sort of proved that it was safe over a long period of time, the new ones have a lot to prove. Besides, APC has been our "old reliable", maybe it's the best place to post.

Looks like a long year for Boys fans!
Quote: There's more to it than that.

Because you have to use your company e-mail to start the process, AND you have to supply your username, the company has the right to read ALL traffic within your company e-mail account. So, the company has the right to see you've registered, and knows your username.

Anyone who signs up for that forum is anonymous to their fellow users, but not to the moderator(s) ... AND Spirit Airlines.

Really great points, thanks gentlemen!

The registration process has been updated and changed in order to protect all of our members and the board.

Hey, guys and gals, this board will just be picking up from where the other board left off. No gimmicks. No surprises. No conspiracy's. No management. And.......NOT union driven. And......NOT UNION RAN.

You ALL know we LOST our voice when the last board was FORCED to be shut down. This new board will continue the old board's legacy and be a tool for fellow line pilots to have their true voice and opinion heard without worry....

One of you,

- SpiritPilotBoard.com -
Quote: Agreed. I'm not sure I'm going to sign up for any of the new boards. The old one sort of proved that it was safe over a long period of time, the new ones have a lot to prove. Besides, APC has been our "old reliable", maybe it's the best place to post.

Looks like a long year for Boys fans!
What he said.

APC is bar far the best place to post if you want to stay anonymous. You can get a VPN, get an email through a server in say Iran, then sign up for this board hmmmm say from Romania, and nobody will have the resources to figure out who you are as long you don't hack Target's website and steal a million CC numbers.

There is no such a thing as "anonymous" and also "verified" at the same time. You can't be verified and stay anonymous. Is that really that difficult to understand? So think before you open your mouth enjoying that all so illusive privacy that went extinct with the dawn of the internet.
Quote: Really great points, thanks gentlemen!

The registration process has been updated and changed in order to protect all of our members and the board.

Hey, guys and gals, this board will just be picking up from where the other board left off. No gimmicks. No surprises. No conspiracy's. No management. And.......NOT union driven. And......NOT UNION RAN.

You ALL know we LOST our voice when the last board was FORCED to be shut down. This new board will continue the old board's legacy and be a tool for fellow line pilots to have their true voice and opinion heard without worry....

One of you,

- SpiritPilotBoard.com -
So who shut the site down? Was it the MEC or was it national? What is the scoop? I have made some calls and the union guys I know have no idea.
294  694  744  784  790  791  792  793  794  795  796  797  798  804  844  894  1294 
Page 794 of 1412
Go to