Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
333  733  783  823  829  830  831  832  833  834  835  836  837  843  883  933  1333 
Page 833 of 1412
Go to
Great, basically us and Frontier will undercut each other until we both file BK and have to merge together................
Correct me if I am wrong, but Frontier isn't in the same place as Spirit by any means.

I mean to say, Frontier is growing to try to stay alive. Spirit is growing cause they are making money. Plus, starting a fare war with an airline that has the lowest CASM in the industry when you aren't making very much money may not be the best idea.

I just don't see Frontier being able to really pose much of a threat to the Spirit business model.

Then again, what the heck do I know.
Quote: Correct me if I am wrong, but Frontier isn't in the same place as Spirit by any means.

I mean to say, Frontier is growing to try to stay alive. Spirit is growing cause they are making money. Plus, starting a fare war with an airline that has the lowest CASM in the industry when you aren't making very much money may not be the best idea.

I just don't see Frontier being able to really pose much of a threat to the Spirit business model.

Then again, what the heck do I know.
Frontier is growing but not at a rate close to NK. All this "expantion" is more of a case of them re-aligning. They are essentially doing what they should have done 10 years ago; largely pulling down DEN and putting these airframes in other markets. It seems as if they are throwing darts at a map of the U.S. and seeing what sticks and what doesn't, much like Spirit has done the past up till recently. Some routes will work and some won't, and will likely expand where they do good and pull down where they don't. I'm sure there will enough pie for the both of us for quite some time.
Quote: You need to be careful with that. You are implying you won't be fatigued with the proper compensation. You must file an ASAP anytime you go over the 30 mins, its in the FARs.
Can you reference this FAR?
The COMPANY has to let the FAA know anytime this happens. The PILOT does not....

And at my company, it's in our contract that if they ask, and we concur with such a legal extension, we get extra pay...
Quote: Why was the other board closed ?
Because ALPA filed a trademark cease and desist because of a small ALPA logo that was on the main page together with others (spirit plane's tail, a PFD, etc). I'm told the web hosting company received the complaint and ended the relationship with the web board owner. Hey, thanks to ALPA now all is here on APC...
Quote: Frontier is growing but not at a rate close to NK. All this "expantion" is more of a case of them re-aligning. They are essentially doing what they should have done 10 years ago; largely pulling down DEN and putting these airframes in other markets. It seems as if they are throwing darts at a map of the U.S. and seeing what sticks and what doesn't, much like Spirit has done the past up till recently. Some routes will work and some won't, and will likely expand where they do good and pull down where they don't. I'm sure there will enough pie for the both of us for quite some time.
That makes sense. I am sure that will be what most likely happens. I mean the airlines kinda have no where to go but grow after shrinking as much as they have in the recent past.
Quote: Great, basically us and Frontier will undercut each other until we both file BK and have to merge together................

This is exciting too!

Texas patient confirmed as first Ebola case diagnosed in U.S.
Quote: Great, basically us and Frontier will undercut each other until we both file BK and have to merge together................
Yep, time to pull chocks and head to yo-nited. Been nice having ya Joey.

A fa Nabila!
Quote: Yep, time to pull chocks and head to yo-nited. Been nice having ya Joey.

A fa Nabila!
Hahaha. I'm just sayin'

You guys are stuck with me foreeeeeeeveeeeerrrr
Quote: Hahaha. I'm just sayin'

You guys are stuck with me foreeeeeeeveeeeerrrr
Hey. did you every see that guy?
333  733  783  823  829  830  831  832  833  834  835  836  837  843  883  933  1333 
Page 833 of 1412
Go to