Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
350  750  800  840  846  847  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  860  900  950  1350 
Page 850 of 1412
Go to
^ the new "basic fare" doesn't start until Feb '15
Quote: I was talking about the ALPA long term whose definition was just changed to finally remove the exemption.
Oh, ok....fair enough.
We must be engaged in a war with Delta then. Just taking a look, Delta flight on 4 Feb is $117.10, bags look to be extra. On Spirit, 4 Feb, price is $34.10, baggage extra. Still quite a bit of difference, but I wonder how long this little "price war" can last?
Quote: We must be engaged in a war with Delta then. Just taking a look, Delta flight on 4 Feb is $117.10, bags look to be extra. On Spirit, 4 Feb, price is $34.10, baggage extra. Still quite a bit of difference, but I wonder how long this little "price war" can last?
Most likely we have nothing to worry about. However, if profit margins compress over the next two quarters during the fast growth phase, expect analysts to pressure management to dial back the speed of our growth. Wall Street only wants us to grow if our profit margin remains stable. And Wall Street has already been skeptical of our ability to grow at such a high rate and not diminish profit margins.
Quote: We must be engaged in a war with Delta then. Just taking a look, Delta flight on 4 Feb is $117.10, bags look to be extra. On Spirit, 4 Feb, price is $34.10, baggage extra. Still quite a bit of difference, but I wonder how long this little "price war" can last?
Call me stupid.. Delta is only offering a small portion of seats to be sold at that price. I'd say when they start putting 180 seats in a MD-88, then we really need to start worrying.. I'm sure Ryanair went through the same struggles and issues, too.
Quote: Call me stupid.. Delta is only offering a small portion of seats to be sold at that price. I'd say when they start putting 180 seats in a MD-88, then we really need to start worrying.. I'm sure Ryanair went through the same struggles and issues, too.
I wouldn't call you stupid at all, I think you hit the nail on the head. We aren't competing with Delta at all, people who fly Delta on a regular basis wouldn't fly on Spirit, and people who fly Spirit either won't or can't fly Delta.
Ah, **** on the evil empire of Deltor Air.................................Lines.
So we are cheaper on ONE route. Go play with someone your own size R.A. Sheesh......
Spirit FO Blazer For Sale
Anyone in need of a great deal on an FO Blazer? 42L

I'm 6'-1" 195 lbs, medium build. I wear a 34-35 shirt and it fits me perfect.

I wore it three times. Excellent condition.

Asking $85 OBO and I'll pay shipping.

pm me if interested and thanks for stopping by...
Quote: Anyone in need of a great deal on an FO Blazer? 42L

Where Ya headed to?

Disregard, I see Yo-noted. Congrats and hopefully you're senior to me
Quote: Anyone in need of a great deal on an FO Blazer? 42L

Moving up to moderate chop I see. Congrats.
350  750  800  840  846  847  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  860  900  950  1350 
Page 850 of 1412
Go to