Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
18431  18931  19331  19381  19421  19427  19428  19429  19430  19431  19432  19433  19434  19435  19441  19481  19531  19931 
Page 19431 of 20173
Go to
Quote: I would call and make sure you can pick a category from the last AE and do not have to return to your original category. For most leave types if your not out more than six months you go back to your original category. Not sure on mil leave but I would check.
Military Affairs Committee confirmed some time ago (letter of agreement) that you can go to any category your seniority can hold for any AE that you missed due to MLOA.
Quote: Going non current is actually a good deal. I wouldn't tell a soul other then fill out the template for availability. If you fall of their radar stay home with pay. Non current sim vs currency sim almost the same. My preference would be Non current for the longer the better.

They got me a seat fill. I am going to training. I just now have 2 sims plus a Travel day. My question is if I’m pay protected for the 3rd training day that was removed from my schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: They got me a seat fill. I am going to training. I just now have 2 sims plus a Travel day. My question is if I’m pay protected for the 3rd training day that was removed from my schedule.
Probably not, since you'll be done with training a day earlier, you will either have a day to pick up a trip, or if reserve a day off or a day of reserve.

If you go to training a day later, then that would be 1/30 or 1/31 of ALV pay more anyway.
Quote: Military Affairs Committee confirmed some time ago (letter of agreement) that you can go to any category your seniority can hold for any AE that you missed due to MLOA.
As in go immediately, or simply get the award and get in line, meanwhile get recurrent on your previous equipment?
Quote: As in go immediately, or simply get the award and get in line, meanwhile get recurrent on your previous equipment?
Their communications on LOA 17-02 didn't specify explicitly, but by my reading it would seem you can elect to go direct to the new category... as someone with a non-mloa absence exceeding 6 months appears to be able to do. NNP 17-15 had this excerpt:

Pilots Returning from a Leave of Absence

The PWA provides that a pilot who returns from a leave of absence of at least six months may
either return to the category he held at the beginning of the leave (so long as he would not
have been displaced from that category during his absence), or transfer to a category in
which an AE was awarded during his absence he could have held. USERRA law further provides
this benefit to a pilot who returns from a military leave of absence of any length.
Quote: Their communications on LOA 17-02 didn't specify explicitly, but by my reading it would seem you can elect to go direct to the new category... as someone with a non-mloa absence exceeding 6 months appears to be able to do. NNP 17-15 had this excerpt:

Pilots Returning from a Leave of Absence

The PWA provides that a pilot who returns from a leave of absence of at least six months may
either return to the category he held at the beginning of the leave (so long as he would not
have been displaced from that category during his absence), or transfer to a category in
which an AE was awarded during his absence he could have held. USERRA law further provides
this benefit to a pilot who returns from a military leave of absence of any length.
The way I read that is I can go directly to the new cat if out on Any mil leave.
Quote: Military Affairs Committee confirmed some time ago (letter of agreement) that you can go to any category your seniority can hold for any AE that you missed due to MLOA.
True....IF you were not under a seat lock at the time of the AE.
Quote: The way I read that is I can go directly to the new cat if out on Any mil leave.
That is correct. If you missed an AE due to Mil Leave and you were not under a seat lock at the time of the AE you can return to any category you could have held on the AE.
I have been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I have gone over.

Delta IT sucks.

That is all.
Is there anywhere in Deltanet, Travelnet or icrew where we have to update our passport info when we get a new one? TIA
18431  18931  19331  19381  19421  19427  19428  19429  19430  19431  19432  19433  19434  19435  19441  19481  19531  19931 
Page 19431 of 20173
Go to