Cape Air

Subscribe
92  142  182  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  202  242 
Page 192 of 257
Go to
Quote: Thanks. I'm very excited about starting with them. I have a little over 200 XC >50nm and just shy of 425 straight XC.

I saw that Cape Air announced a program with Spirit (https://www.capeairpilots.com/cape-a...jetway-program). Exciting stuff regardless of my intentions to target Spirit or not!

Anyone else starting in November? I'm planning on driving my car out there so we'll have some easy transportation.
Yeah that is exciting about Spirit. I’m hoping to apply in the near future. Currently sitting at 340TT, 56ME, 75INS, and 60XC.
December class
Anyone else starting in December?
Hey all! Just got hired as FO, and have a November 5th start date! Super excited, and a bit nervous (my 1st time moving away from home.) Hoping to connect with other newbies and recent FO hires for insights. :-)

Fly Safe!
Quote: Hey all! Just got hired as FO, and have a November 5th start date! Super excited, and a bit nervous (my 1st time moving away from home.) Hoping to connect with other newbies and recent FO hires for insights. :-)

Fly Safe!
Congrats! What times did you have, if you don't mind me asking?
Quote: Hey all! Just got hired as FO, and have a November 5th start date! Super excited, and a bit nervous (my 1st time moving away from home.) Hoping to connect with other newbies and recent FO hires for insights. :-)

Fly Safe!
Congratulations! I also start on 11/5! Definitely exciting times! Looking forward to meeting you in November.
Quote: Congrats! What times did you have, if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks! Currently @ 630tt and 25 multi.
Quote: Congratulations! I also start on 11/5! Definitely exciting times! Looking forward to meeting you in November.
Thanks! Same to you, as well. Looking forward to connecting for sure. PM me your contact info sometime, it'll be nice to have a “wingman” through this whole process, as it’s all new to me...
I just saw one of your planes in ORD, flying for AA. I didn't realize they did any of that type of flying.

Enjoy Cape Air, sounds like a well run operation!
What are the chances of getting Puerto Rico as a FO? Any idea?
Quote: What are the chances of getting Puerto Rico as a FO? Any idea?
There’s only two FO slots in the Caribbean, in Mayaguez. It’s not impossible, but less likely fresh out of training.
92  142  182  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  196  202  242 
Page 192 of 257
Go to