Compass updates

Subscribe
43  443  493  533  539  540  541  542  543  544  545  546  547  553  593  643 
Page 543 of 942
Go to
Quote: Also, Are we approved to use the Bose QC 15 with the UFlyMike at Compass?? Do you need a TSO Certificate from UFlyMike??

Thanks
As long as you get the one with the TSO. I'm not sure what's required with that these days, when I used mine you had to use an earbud under the headset. I just use a telex 850.
Quote: As long as you get the one with the TSO. I'm not sure what's required with that these days, when I used mine you had to use an earbud under the headset. I just use a telex 850.
I rode js today and all 3 of us had the telex 850. Not sure how much the tso costs, but I spend $220 on the 850 on ebay a couple months ago.
Question about the headset TSO requirement? I have a pair of LightSpeed Zulu.2's will I be able to use them flying for CPZ? I start in February and am hoping that I don't really have to buy another headset.
Quote: Question about the headset TSO requirement? I have a pair of LightSpeed Zulu.2's will I be able to use them flying for CPZ? I start in February and am hoping that I don't really have to buy another headset.
If the headset works, just use it. No one is going to say anything to you about it, because most likely no one will know, themselves. I would not waste money on another headset when nobody will care in the first place. Congrats on getting hired by the way!
nevermind......
Quote: I stayed at the Springhill Suites and it was perfect. Kitchenettes , van will take you to the training center, free breakfast, Walmart and tons of food option around, etc. I don't know about the rates these days though.
Good to know, I'll be starting class in a few weeks.
Most folks doing a hotel for the duration of training in MSP?
Quote: Most folks doing a hotel for the duration of training in MSP?
I did a crashpad to save some cash, but a car is recommended if you go that route.
How far approx is the training center from the crash pad?
I just called spring hill suites, they want $90 a night. Any other hotel suggestions that provide transportation
43  443  493  533  539  540  541  542  543  544  545  546  547  553  593  643 
Page 543 of 942
Go to