Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
162  662  1062  1112  1152  1158  1159  1160  1161  1162  1163  1164  1165  1166  1172  1212  1262  1662 
Page 1162 of 2045
Go to
Quote: They specifically stated the competitive pool is no longer in use and it is in fact FIFO. 8/25
Good to hear! Not in the pool yet but fingers crossed ...
8/25 Interview in HPN.

Notified of preferential hiring list on 8/28. REALLY EXCITED and cannot wait for the class date!

7000TT
4000 Turbine PIC.
Quote: 8/25 Interview in HPN.

Notified of preferential hiring list on 8/28. REALLY EXCITED and cannot wait for the class date!

7000TT
4000 Turbine PIC.
Congrats! Keep us posted.
ZED Fares: Employee, immediate family, and employee's parents.

Lufthansa is the newest airline in the Atlas program. Sample fares:

ORD-FRA $111 one way including taxes.
ORD-MAD $192 " "
Quote: ZED Fares: Employee, immediate family, and employee's parents.

Lufthansa is the newest airline in the Atlas program. Sample fares:

ORD-FRA $111 one way including taxes.
ORD-MAD $192 " "
Is it possible to fly in business class on LH with a zed?
Quote: Is it possible to fly in business class on LH with a zed?
It's been a while since I used a ZED, on anybody.

Some airlines, not sure about 5Y's have what's called a "high, medium, and low" ZED agreement.

But for the most part, no. A ZED is for a coach/Y class seat.

I know....I know.....SOMEONE is gonna chime in with "well, I used a ZED on (insert carrier here) and they upgrade me!!!!"

Hey, great for that guy. If they did it, awesome. If you can "socially engineer" it, great.

But again, a ZED is for a coach/Y class seat, don't expect anything more.
Actually, with Luf, if you show your crew badge to the f/a and ask to go say hi to the cockpit crew, they'll let you go. Be nice courteous and the Captain might put you in 1st class... done it, and the experience was amazing! Top notch lobster and Champagne flight to Germany...
so yeah basically what the above poster said.
Quote: Some airlines, not sure about 5Y's have what's called a "high, medium, and low" ZED agreement.

I know....I know.....SOMEONE is gonna chime in with "well, I used a ZED on (insert carrier here) and they upgrade me!!!!"

Hey, great for that guy. If they did it, awesome. If you can "socially engineer" it, great.

Quote: Actually, with Luf, if you show your crew badge to the f/a and ask to go say hi to the cockpit crew, they'll let you go. Be nice courteous and the Captain might put you in 1st class... done it, and the experience was amazing! Top notch lobster and Champagne flight to Germany...
so yeah basically what the above poster said.
Thanks for the info. I fly in business all the time with LH from my base in the sandbox because our direct flights are always full, but I just realized I am using an ID90. Our particular agreement with them allows us to book business class for more €€. And it's not cheap, getting to ORD from the Gulf costs more than €300! But the food is good and plenty of Franziskaner so I can't complain

I know most Atlas guys seem to take advantage of hotel points and airline miles; anyone care to share some stories about how long it takes to earn enough points/miles to cash in to some freebies???
Quote: It's been a while since I used a ZED, on anybody.

Some airlines, not sure about 5Y's have what's called a "high, medium, and low" ZED agreement.

At my prior regional the Zed agreement we had with LH allowed us to purchase Business Class Zeds, so it is possible if you have the agreement. Unfortunately though, our LH agreement with Atlas is for coach only and does not include parents. Being as that may be, I am beyond stoked to have this agreement for my wife and I. As others have mentioned, if you want to schmooze the crew, you may or may get lucky with an upgrade.
Most of the hotels have been beat down on their rates so there are no points awarded. I get 40 some odd thousand One World miles a year and it seems they want 30k for any place I want to go to. Why AA posts you are number 17 for an upgrade on a flight with 12 F/C seats in beyond me.
162  662  1062  1112  1152  1158  1159  1160  1161  1162  1163  1164  1165  1166  1172  1212  1262  1662 
Page 1162 of 2045
Go to