Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
405  905  1305  1355  1395  1401  1402  1403  1404  1405  1406  1407  1408  1409  1415  1455  1505  1905 
Page 1405 of 2044
Go to
Quote: Just wondering (as I know this changes often) what are the competitive minimums to get hired lately? Especially with all the merger drama...
2000 hours and a willingness to be overworked, underpaid, and on the road 20 days a month.
Quote: 2000 hours and a willingness to be overworked, underpaid, and on the road 20 days a month.
Competitive mins or listed mins?

And no I haven't applied, I'm just curious if this has changed with the merger and everything?
Quote: Competitive mins or listed mins?

And no I haven't applied, I'm just curious if this has changed with the merger and everything?
If you can fly an airplane, you're probably competitive. I flew with two guys on OE this trip (747). First guy's class has already lost 3 pilots to other airlines, the other has lost two. We had a 767 new hire quit recently the day before his first day of OE availability. He had two job offers from the majors...
Quote: If you can fly an airplane, you're probably competitive. I flew with two guys on OE this trip (747). First guy's class has already lost 3 pilots to other airlines, the other has lost two. We had a 767 new hire quit recently the day before his first day of OE availability. He had two job offers from the majors...
Well, I guess that's one way to relieve the OE backlog...
The word is no new hire classes for May.. Always subject to change.
Quote: If you can fly an airplane, you're probably competitive. I flew with two guys on OE this trip (747). First guy's class has already lost 3 pilots to other airlines, the other has lost two. We had a 767 new hire quit recently the day before his first day of OE availability. He had two job offers from the majors...
Wow, it's crazy the way the tide turns... A few years ago as a RJ FO I was trying pretty hard to get on there, didn't seem like they would notice anyone without a few thousand hours PIC and an internal rec.

How bad are the pay and schedule at Florida West? Is it similar to Amerijet? I sure hope not.

Anyways, best of luck...
Quote: Wow, it's crazy the way the tide turns... A few years ago as a RJ FO I was trying pretty hard to get on there, didn't seem like they would notice anyone without a few thousand hours PIC and an internal rec.

How bad are the pay and schedule at Florida West? Is it similar to Amerijet? I sure hope not.

Anyways, best of luck...
you never know. I got hired a few years ago as an RJ FO with little PIC and zero internals.

I don't know anything about Florida West except that they have one airplane. I know a guy who came from there and he said it was awful.
Quote: Wow, it's crazy the way the tide turns... A few years ago as a RJ FO I was trying pretty hard to get on there, didn't seem like they would notice anyone without a few thousand hours PIC and an internal rec.

Anyways, best of luck...
And here I thought you drive heavy metal. Not sure why.
Quote: you never know. I got hired a few years ago as an RJ FO with little PIC and zero internals.

I don't know anything about Florida West except that they have one airplane. I know a guy who came from there and he said it was awful.
Word. I'm not an RJ FO anymore and have moved on to other things. I don't know much about FW but if it's anything like Amerijet...yikes.
Rumor is that written test invites started going out late last week for some WAI attendees....
405  905  1305  1355  1395  1401  1402  1403  1404  1405  1406  1407  1408  1409  1415  1455  1505  1905 
Page 1405 of 2044
Go to