Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
628  1128  1528  1578  1618  1624  1625  1626  1627  1628  1629  1630  1631  1632  1638  1678  1728 
Page 1628 of 2044
Go to
Quote: If you are a sharp pilot with a good attitude, we would love to have you on the 767. Funny, they would interview an ANC guy after the -400 hiring stops. 'Bout right for HR, though.
Thanks White Cap, I wish I could accept the 767! QOL commuting out of ANC seems like it would be pretty awful. Correct me if I am wrong here but it would essentially be 18 or 19 days of work and 11 or 12 days off. Am i off base?
Can you bid into the 47 after being place on the 67 or is there a seat lock and if so what's the duration?
Quote: Can you bid into the 47 after being place on the 67 or is there a seat lock and if so what's the duration?
Three year seat lock
Quote: Three year seat lock
Thanks GPILOT.
Currently a regional FO with ~200hrs SIC and 1700TT. Just turned 23 and within 6 months of finishing a bachelors degree. Anyone with these qualifications getting interviews?
This is straight from Atlas careers page:

Atlas Air First Officer Minimum Requirement:
The First Officer minimum requirements below have changed to include restricted ATP holders.
FAA Multi-Engine Airline Transport Pilot Certificate or Restricted Multi-Engine Airline Pilot Certificate

* 2000 hours of total time
* 500 hours turbine
or
* 1500 TT
* Graduate of 141, 142 or US Military Training Program
* Holds an SIC/PIC Type Rating in a Turbojet Aircraft

* Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
* FCC Radio License
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* No restrictions on international travel
* Current Passport
* Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and a pre-employment drug test
Quote: Currently a regional FO with ~200hrs SIC and 1700TT. Just turned 23 and within 6 months of finishing a bachelors degree. Anyone with these qualifications getting interviews?

Warm body? Yes. Welcome to hell.
Quote: Warm body? Yes. Welcome to hell.
Atlas in my opinion is all about perspective. Is it Delta, FedEx, UPS..? No. Of course not. Will it be one day? Maybe, but highly unlikely.

Atlas is however world's better than almost any part 135, most regionals, and almost any other long-haul carrier such as Omni, Western Global, Kalitta, ABX, ...

So in the end, if you're coming from an easy job that paid you a ton to do hardly anything, or you think this is UPS or Delta for some reason.....you probably won't enjoy it here. Now if you came from a crappy freight company that worked you like a dog for pennies....you'll likely love it here. Perspective.
Quote: Atlas in my opinion is all about perspective. Is it Delta, FedEx, UPS..? No. Of course not. Will it be one day? Maybe, but highly unlikely.

Atlas is however world's better than almost any part 135, most regionals, and almost any other long-haul carrier such as Omni, Western Global, Kalitta, ABX, ...

So in the end, if you're coming from an easy job that paid you a ton to do hardly anything, or you think this is UPS or Delta for some reason.....you probably won't enjoy it here. Now if you came from a crappy freight company that worked you like a dog for pennies....you'll likely love it here. Perspective.

Amen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: Atlas in my opinion is all about perspective. Is it Delta, FedEx, UPS..? No. Of course not. Will it be one day? Maybe, but highly unlikely.

Well said.
About a 1000 pages ago somebody said "One mans trash is another mans treasure"
There.
628  1128  1528  1578  1618  1624  1625  1626  1627  1628  1629  1630  1631  1632  1638  1678  1728 
Page 1628 of 2044
Go to