Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
467  867  917  957  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  970  971  977  1017  1067  1467  1967 
Page 967 of 2043
Go to
Well I was all set to take the test tonight when my phone went off with a tornado watch. There's a storm bigger than the state getting ready to pass through. Seeing how they specifically said to take the test in a site not likely to lose power or internet, I think I'll wait for another day. If I haven't replied directly, thanks for all the gouge coming my way. I've got everything on my computer, laptop and iPad ready to start searching.
Quote: Well I was all set to take the test tonight when my phone went off with a tornado watch. There's a storm bigger than the state getting ready to pass through. Seeing how they specifically said to take the test in a site not likely to lose power or internet, I think I'll wait for another day. If I haven't replied directly, thanks for all the gouge coming my way. I've got everything on my computer, laptop and iPad ready to start searching.
Don't forget the "phone a friend" or "poll the audience" lifelines
Quote: Well I was all set to take the test tonight when my phone went off with a tornado watch. There's a storm bigger than the state getting ready to pass through. Seeing how they specifically said to take the test in a site not likely to lose power or internet, I think I'll wait for another day. If I haven't replied directly, thanks for all the gouge coming my way. I've got everything on my computer, laptop and iPad ready to start searching.
You have to move quickly......don't spend too much time looking up answers......use CRM
Anyone else get a phone call? Friday afternoon before interview week seems like last chance time. Unless they call with only a couple days notice.
Nothing here yet. The waiting is truly the worst part. Oh well, lets be honest, most of us would leave tomorrow if they called. Here's hoping we get some calls soon!
FYI for those still prepping for the test: SheppardAir wouldn't sell me the ATP prep again. They said my name would flag as an ATP certificate holder and that prevented them from selling me another ATP prep. So, I'm prepping the old fashioned way, going through the MQF highlighting the answers. I'll study that several times today, tomorrow and Monday before taking the test. I also have a TAF decoder, METAR decoder, NAT doc and some CRM lined up. I do appreciate all the help I've received and look forward to posting that I'm done with the test.
I have several apps on my iphone that have decoders for wx, notams, etc...I am sure the Android smartphones also offers those apps.

Good luck.
Atlas Air Hiring
buy and download the gleim ATP program. It has a searchable database so you can "ctrl+f" quick answers. probably $60 or so.
Miami Interview
Great posts to get through the test.I took the test Wednesday at around 13:30 and got a phone call from Atlas about an hour and a half later. Spent about thirty five minutes on the phone talking about my resume and my experience, and got invited down to Miami on Tuesday for the interview.

Any ideas how many more classes they'll run this year?

Thx to all who submitted help for the tests on previous posts.
Quote: buy and download the gleim ATP program. It has a searchable database so you can "ctrl+f" quick answers. probably $60 or so.
Looks like they've changed. It's online now (couldn't find one to download anywhere) and doesn't seem to have a search function. Is pretty useful to practice and helped me validate the gouge I already have. I found a few answers that were marked incorrectly in the Index of /faa_exam/atp site, according to Gleim at least.
467  867  917  957  963  964  965  966  967  968  969  970  971  977  1017  1067  1467  1967 
Page 967 of 2043
Go to