Omni Air

Subscribe
98  148  188  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  208  248  298 
Page 198 of 433
Go to
Quote: ...Then, You can read about the same on the ATI thread.. ��
You can also PM me any questions you have on ATI.

Didn't you get on with F9 6 or 8 months ago??
Quote: You can also PM me any questions you have on ATI.

Didn't you get on with F9 6 or 8 months ago??
Yes he did, and was trolling for info at JetBlue before as we'll.
Had fam. issues back then..
I think we have a sinking ship. Everyone I talk to already has a job or an interview. TUL may have waited to long to correct this problem. The rats are jumping.
Quote: I think we have a sinking ship. Everyone I talk to already has a job or an interview. TUL may have waited to long to correct this problem. The rats are jumping.
It's past the point of no return. It doesn't matter what is proposed to the pilot group at this point. We are leaving. Just think of how the company will treat the pilot group if the pilots get what they want? You think your treated unfairly now? Just wait until the company is ****ed at the pilots for getting an industry standard compensation package. We'll all be looking back at how wonderful middle seat, multi leg, 30 hour international commercial travel was. Not worth staying for that grief
I don't know if we are to the point of no return Heavy, but it's approaching rapidly.
I have less than 10 years left to fly, had hoped this place would last. Doesn't look like it.
Oh well I was looking for a job when I came here.
So.... Should I join Omni or not?
If you are looking for a solid job for 3-10 years probably not. If you are looking for a type rating and move in a year Omni may work. When the company elected to go to mediation senior people started leaving. May only have a handful of aircraft in the near future. Just my take, talking with senior people.
Yes, come to Omni and get your Type Rating on an aircraft above 150 Tons. They're giving them away with no experience required! Tell your flight instructor friends too!
98  148  188  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  208  248  298 
Page 198 of 433
Go to