Omni Air

Subscribe
101  151  191  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  211  251  301 
Page 201 of 435
Go to
Quote: This place is going to die a little at a time until it's all gone.
A little piece of me dies every time I go to work here.
Having your life stolen one month at a time
Not completely terrible...
I actually like it here. Apart from the pending contract issues, I actually think it's pretty nice esp. being based in LAS which is going more junior now. Flying good equipment with great people to some pretty decent places. As long as one can work with the schedule and definitely flying less hours, I think it beats a regional job any day of the week. Just keep getting the same question while riding in the jumpseat and just thought I would share my 2¢.
Quote: I actually like it here. Apart from the pending contract issues, I actually think it's pretty nice esp. being based in LAS which is going more junior now. Flying good equipment with great people to some pretty decent places. As long as one can work with the schedule and definitely flying less hours, I think it beats a regional job any day of the week. Just keep getting the same question while riding in the jumpseat and just thought I would share my 2¢.
Tell all your RJ friends to come to Omni. Upgrades will be quick since the senior experienced pilots are leaving in droves. Omni could care less who is in command of the jet. If they could get the FA's to fly them they would. Just a matter of time before another airplane gets dented.
I learned everything I needed to know about Omni when I flew Stan on a charter trip.
Quote: Tell all your RJ friends to come to Omni. Upgrades will be quick since the senior experienced pilots are leaving in droves. Omni could care less who is in command of the jet. If they could get the FA's to fly them they would. Just a matter of time before another airplane gets dented.

Has any former RJ guy dented a plane or is this personal opinion?
Quote: Has any former RJ guy dented a plane or is this personal opinion?
Did I say a former RJ driver dented an airplane? They can't even get through upgrade. Ouch.
Quote: Did I say a former RJ driver dented an airplane? They can't even get through upgrade. Ouch.
Lol, that's funny but i think you answered my question. Thus, the dented airplanes that you mentioned earlier are not a result of RJ guys.
Quote: Lol, that's funny but i think you answered my question. Thus, the dented airplanes that you mentioned earlier are not a result of RJ guys.
"Another" does not define a situational regard to "Mentioned". As you know also, seniority does not define ability.
Quote: As you know also, seniority does not define ability.
Agreed, this applies to many careers and airlines. Cheers
101  151  191  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  211  251  301 
Page 201 of 435
Go to