Subscribe
147  197  237  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  257  297  347 
Page 247 of 433
Go to
Quote: Guys, End of discussion.
Cue Where's does Omni fly in 3,2,1
What are the schedules like in 3,2,1
etc

Folks are lazy and won't read old posts so the same questions get asked again and again. Which in turn seems to be bringing up an way too lengthy debate IMHO.

I agree enough with the debate. If you have no clue that Omni, Atlas, Kalitta, etc fly all over the place then maybe it's not the right company for you.

Thanks to those that posted good info though.

Yes, my post is pretty worthless... no need to reply...
I don't know if anyone has asked this already but does anyone know when Omni's hiring window is expected to be to apply? Also, for anyone who is currently at Omni right now how do I have any sort of shot with 2,000 TT and 1050 TPIC in a turboprop which was not 121 flying? I am currently at a regional and almost have my 1000 121 SIC time that everyone seems to look for. Thanks.
Quote: I don't know if anyone has asked this already but does anyone know when Omni's hiring window is expected to be to apply? Also, for anyone who is currently at Omni right now how do I have any sort of shot with 2,000 TT and 1050 TPIC in a turboprop which was not 121 flying? I am currently at a regional and almost have my 1000 121 SIC time that everyone seems to look for. Thanks.
Supposed to be sometime before end of March that they open it.

Very unlikely with your hours but you can always try, it's not an overwhelmingly long application.
Quote: Supposed to be sometime before end of March that they open it.

Very unlikely with your hours but you can always try, it's not an overwhelmingly long application.
Thanks and I will for sure apply and see what happens. If I here silence I'll just enjoy upgrade at my current employer and keep getting close to what Omni is looking for.
Anyone here in the 767 March 25th class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boom

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/n...-freighter-ops
Quote: Boom

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/n...-freighter-ops
Sounds like good news for you guys. Does that mean more 777's coming online? Wasn't too sure if that's what the article was implying.
Excellent news for you guys! Hopefully the application window will open up in the near future so I can apply. Are there still new hire classes going and how are the current staffing levels? Thanks.
Quote: Excellent news for you guys! Hopefully the application window will open up in the near future so I can apply. Are there still new hire classes going and how are the current staffing levels? Thanks.
Window opens Wednesday, March 13th....

Classes run continuously...

Good luck to all !!
Will this potentially shorten expected upgrade times for someone getting hired this year?
147  197  237  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  251  257  297  347 
Page 247 of 433
Go to