Xojet

Subscribe
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120  160  210 
Page 110 of 221
Go to
Quote: Personality is more important.
Maybe a few years ago. Today, it's more willingness to work there, and not leave too quickly.
I've been seeing lots of ads that XOJ is currently hiring, and I'd love to make the move from my current 135 operator over, however I've got paternity leave in the near future that wouldn't allow me to start until October. Does anyone know how long the hiring process is currently, and if they plan to continue hiring through the end of the year?
Quote: I've been seeing lots of ads that XOJ is currently hiring, and I'd love to make the move from my current 135 operator over, however I've got paternity leave in the near future that wouldn't allow me to start until October. Does anyone know how long the hiring process is currently, and if they plan to continue hiring through the end of the year?
I wouldn't worry about "missing the boat". There is a good amount of attrition for pilots leaving for airlines/corporate flight departments. You could always start the application process and if invited advise of your situation. Pm if you have any more Q's.
obviously they want to hear "I want to make this my career destination" but are there regional pilots who want OUT of the regional rat-race who go to XO for a few years.. and move on to majors after a few years, and if not, just stay at XO longterm?
Quote: obviously they want to hear "I want to make this my career destination" but are there regional pilots who want OUT of the regional rat-race who go to XO for a few years.. and move on to majors after a few years, and if not, just stay at XO longterm?

There are several that came from the regional's, stayed awhile, and then were subsequently picked up by a major. There are also a few that like this kind of flying better and may stay. Sometimes career decisions are made for you in life.
XOjet pilots, ever had guys who got in even without jet time? Or is it a must?
And, I was looking at XOjet through APC. Does the company really allow guys to be based out of hawaii and do the 15/13 schedule?
Thank you
Quote: XOjet pilots, ever had guys who got in even without jet time? Or is it a must?
And, I was looking at XOjet through APC. Does the company really allow guys to be based out of hawaii and do the 15/13 schedule?
Thank you
They do hire pilots with no jet time.

People have lived there in the past, but they will not hire anyone from Hawaii.
Quote: They do hire pilots with no jet time.

People have lived there in the past, but they will not hire anyone from Hawaii.
Okay noted. Thank you sir!
Quote: They do hire pilots with no jet time.
At this point, we'll hire anyone we can get.
XO planning on being at any job fairs in the near future?
Really would like to get out of the regional rat race!
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120  160  210 
Page 110 of 221
Go to