Skywest

Subscribe
36  536  936  986  1026  1032  1033  1034  1035  1036  1037  1038  1039  1040  1046  1086  1136 
Page 1036 of 1519
Go to
Quote: So sfo is a very short reserve. How many 5 or 4 day trips out of Sfo.

I live in Sfo so that would be perfect for me but I am dreading reserve, you to fly for mesa and I was on ready reserve 4 times a week. And when I had am reserve they would automatically move me around and give me pm reserve
Reserve in SFO was not that bad on the Bro. I did it for 10 months and I live in Santa Cruz. You get some ready tacked on to the end of an assignment sometimes but it is only like 4 hours at most and does not happen all the time. My 175 lines have been much better than the old Bro lines. 15,16 days off has been the norm. Other than a bad string of standups last month I have been pleased. In fact, so far I have never been happier here at Skywest. We will see what awaits at PDX in July. With that said you can take my open slot
Quote: At my interview we were told you would never fly the 200 and 700/900 on the same day.
Unless your on reserve. Then you could fly all 3 the same day... I have. No big deal... But "pairings" are 700/900 or 200 specific...
Quote: At my interview we were told you would never fly the 200 and 700/900 on the same day.
Were you told you get to share a bed with another man too?

That's right, in training it's back to bunking up with some other guy for about 2 months. If you go to ATL it's literally the same room.

Enjoy your "first class" career!
Quote: Were you told you get to share a bed with another man too?

That's right, in training it's back to bunking up with some other guy for about 2 months. If you go to ATL it's literally the same room.

They got us in a really nice 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite here at CVG. SLC wasn't that bad though... Give me a break...
Strong words from our SAPA VP regarding our horrible schedules. This is the stuff I am sure goes on behind the scenes all the time but it is great to get a glimpse of what they try to do for us.

Imagine if DL and UA put as much thought into what flying would make good schedules vs who could do it cheaper. It would be interesting to see what could be done by consolidating the flying for each carrier to specific bases. Good thing I am just a dumb pilot and don't need to make those hard decisions.

Didn't realize they were still doing that. But if I had a choice between a single room or $30/hour when I went through I would have taken the money.
Times are really tough when we're forcing new hires to share a bed. So that makes 4 to a room now, huh? Were you top or bottom spoon?
Quote: Times are really tough when we're forcing new hires to share a bed. So that makes 4 to a room now, huh? Were you top or bottom spoon?
He was kidding. Candle wood in slc has been remodeled in the last two years, pretty nice now
Quote: He was kidding. Candle wood in slc has been remodeled in the last two years, pretty nice now
I think the poo burglar helped out on that one....
New air freshener so too, "Fear Sweat and Failed Dreams" I think....
Quote: I think the poo burglar helped out on that one....
New air freshener so too, "Fear Sweat and Failed Dreams" I think....
I'm sorry please elaborate.........."poo burglar"?????
36  536  936  986  1026  1032  1033  1034  1035  1036  1037  1038  1039  1040  1046  1086  1136 
Page 1036 of 1519
Go to