Skywest

Subscribe
321  371  411  417  418  419  420  421  422  423  424  425  431  471  521  921  1421 
Page 421 of 1519
Go to
Quote: I did and there are zero details other then CRJ200s going to Chicago for American Eagle
Quote: My guess would be to replace some of the CHQ flying... No details yet on how many aircraft.
when republic got the AA 175 ORD flying, i thought i remember someone saying something along the lines of skywest has an agreement with united that they can only operate a crew domicile in ORD for United? So how could they operate AA flying in ORD? Are these going to be growth 200's or just some of the current 200's y'all are flying in LAX moved to ORD?
Quote: when republic got the AA 175 ORD flying, i thought i remember someone saying something along the lines of skywest has an agreement with united that they can only operate a crew domicile in ORD for United? So how could they operate AA flying in ORD? Are these going to be growth 200's or just some of the current 200's y'all are flying in LAX moved to ORD?
SkyWest got rid of all hub exclusivity with United after they loaned them a few hundred million to exit bankruptcy. This opened up deals with Delta in LAX and SEA, Alaska in SEA and PDX, and American in LAX.
So what destinations will OO be flying for AE out of ORD?
Anyone know if this is current airframe shuffling or if it's growth?
Quote: Anyone know if this is current airframe shuffling or if it's growth?
I have heard its growth, but nothing official. Its only 4 or so airplanes, and its also at-risk/pro-rate flying for OO
SkyWest got rid of all hub exclusivity with United after they loaned them a few hundred million to exit bankruptcy. This opened up deals with Delta in LAX and SEA, Alaska in SEA and PDX, and American in LAX.[/QUOTE]

Uh what? Any articles on this?
No press release or articles. Why would there be? It was mentioned in a conference call maybe 3 years ago or so. Pretty old news.

United released ORD as part of the loan agreement.
AA ORD Flying
Turns out its going to be at least four aircraft that are coming off of contract with Delta this year... Word is that SkyWest dangled these aircraft out in front of AAG management, and they bit. It will be pro-rate flying, so you could see some new destinations for AA out of ORD when these aircraft come into service.
Quote: Turns out its going to be at least four aircraft that are coming off of contract with Delta this year... Word is that SkyWest dangled these aircraft out in front of AAG management, and they bit. It will be pro-rate flying, so you could see some new destinations for AA out of ORD when these aircraft come into service.
Now even more people can get stuck in CMX weekly!
Quote: Now even more people can get stuck in CMX weekly!
lol right.. but hey, MKG finally got type 4!!!
321  371  411  417  418  419  420  421  422  423  424  425  431  471  521  921  1421 
Page 421 of 1519
Go to