Skywest

Subscribe
132  532  582  622  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  642  682  732  1132 
Page 632 of 1519
Go to
Quote: The CS people in SGU are definatly not brosephs.

*brofist* (to you not SGU)

PS- I'm a poet.
They have a job to do, get checks in the seats. You just have to know how to maneuver and work they system in your favor & make the best of being on reserve.
All in all:
Don't hate the player hate the game.
Quote: Now how about an example of how your reserve rules are the worst?
Crickets...........
Quote: Typical.

Don't fix anything, just scheme and maneuver and let the next guy get stuck holding the bag.
What bag being on reserve? Kind of inevitable when you first get hired.
I choose to see the glass half full. Make no mistake about it, a regional is a stepping stone & I don't plan on being here any longer thank I have to, but while I'm here I will certainly make the best of it.
For SS they are "more of a guideline" subject to the interpretation of a 19 year old Dixie College student, for us they are etched in stone.
Quote: For SS they are "more of a guideline" subject to the interpretation of a 19 year old Dixie College student, for us they are etched in stone.
Sounds about right! Pretty much how it is where I'm at now... They tell us to just grieve it most of the time. Oh and the grievance process usually takes years....
Quote: For SS they are "more of a guideline" subject to the interpretation of a 19 year old Dixie College student, for us they are etched in stone.
Sounds better than the other option, the 19-year-old high school dropout. No? I guess you want Crew Scheduling to be a career job? You should fight for their pay to be raised to something more professional along with yours. Kill two birds with one stone. No? We need to save all the extra cash for you? May the vicious cycle continue then.

From what I hear, you can thank MM for most of your current reserve policy. Has nothing to do with CS, they weren't at the negotiating table OR voting on the policies.
One of the biggest is ready reserve. If you finish a trip you can bet you're gonna set 2-5 hours of ready at the airport.

6 day tdy is way to common. There should be a limit on how many nights they can keep you out of base.

Bucket system not seniority for call outs.

Why bid a Long call line when you're converted to short call everyday your not used.

No override towards breaking 76 hours now.(last pay package)

They will push you until you just say NO.

Those are just a few.
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by ClickClickBoom

For SS they are "more of a guideline" subject to the interpretation of a 19 year old Dixie College student, for us they are etched in stone.

Sounds better than the other option, the 19-year-old high school dropout. No? I guess you want Crew Scheduling to be a career job? You should fight for their pay to be raised to something more professional along with yours. Kill two birds with one stone. No? We need to save all the extra cash for you? May the vicious cycle continue then.

From what I hear, you can thank MM for most of your current reserve policy. Has nothing to do with CS, they weren't at the negotiating table OR voting on the policies.
Why would they deserve to be paid like me when I have a BS and over 100k worth or training? They get paid what they are, call center employees.
Quote: Sounds better than the other option, the 19-year-old high school dropout. No? I guess you want Crew Scheduling to be a career job? You should fight for their pay to be raised to something more professional along with yours. Kill two birds with one stone. No? We need to save all the extra cash for you? May the vicious cycle continue then.

Please do tell, when was the last time there was any material change to reserve policy? A little hint for you, it was well before MM.
132  532  582  622  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  642  682  732  1132 
Page 632 of 1519
Go to