Executive Airshare

Subscribe
33  83  123  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  143  183  233 
Page 133 of 253
Go to
Thanks for the support..

I'm certainly not trying to stir the pot with past or present employees. I simply wanted to paint a ( hopefully ) fair level headed picture of what is going on at EAS at the moment.
Where are the CJ's based?
FTW. MKC. And a floater between RVS and ICT, is pretty much how it's suppose to work.

But it's common to fly out of one base and then reloc the plane to another base so your then out of position.
Pilots,

We are looking for a Phenom 100 PIC out of our Wichita, KS base!

The minimum total time fixed-wing for this position is, 3500 hours.

Apply Here...

PM me if you have any questions
Im really hoping to get in with EAS. Love the company and love the flying. Sent out the pm's. Just need the feedback.
Thanks!
Quote: OMG! I can't believe an EAS'er is admitting that your schedule is crap. I said so back in January and was SKEWERED by the company cheerleaders RI380 and MigBoy. Your schedule sucks. And I honestly feel for you and your fellow pilots and hope you get something soon that allows for some sort of balance between family life and work. But for your own sake don't let to two aforementioned company men find out who you "complainers" are lest they sick their brown shirts on you.

Good luck brothers. And I mean that.
I didn't skewer you because of your argument, as you are entitled to it. If I remember correctly, I did speak up about your character based on how you carry yourself here. The last statement you made above is completely false and has/will never happen, and you are completely out of line making that assumption.
Quote: Im really hoping to get in with EAS. Love the company and love the flying. Sent out the pm's. Just need the feedback.
Thanks!
Persistence pays off. It took me almost 18 months of applying/updating to get a call to interview.
How long does one have to wait after interviewing (and not selected) to interview again?
Quote: How long does one have to wait after interviewing (and not selected) to interview again?
What about EAS impressed you so much? Sounds like you are very interested. But there are a lot of flying jobs out there. Not saying you do, but if you want to fly 121, you can fly E175s for Republic if you have te required hours and a pulse. Wheels Up/Gama is hiring onto the King Air and Excel. What about EAS is so attractive to you? Domicile locations? Just curious.
There are several aspects that attract me to EAS. Company organization, aircraft type, type of operation, close professional relationships among employees, attitude of employees that I deal with on a routine basis, salary schedule, location, bases...I can continue. I currently work for the airlines, and have worked for a small flight department and worked at the airlines previously. Through my career I have come to terms with the flying that I want to do, and the type of operation that I want to work for. There are many benefits to airline operations and many for a fractional operation. It's just perspective.
33  83  123  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  143  183  233 
Page 133 of 253
Go to