Tool of the day

Subscribe
20  520  920  970  1010  1016  1017  1018  1019  1020  1021  1022  1023  1024  1030  1070  1120 
Page 1020 of 1239
Go to
Quote: https://www.southwestpleasehire.me/

Not calling this guy a tool, but really limits your options when you put something like that out there.
The chap has his sight on Swouthwest. Hope he achieves his goal.
Quote: The chap has his sight on Swouthwest. Hope he achieves his goal.
I’m just not so sure about putting out a video bragging about how you never busted a check ride is the best way to go about it. Definitely border line foolish.
Interesting tactic. Desperate much? I wonder if he puts the website on his airApps or on his resume. Wonder what HR people think when they see it. I mean he made a whole website dedicated to being hired by SWA. If it was generic I could see it possibly working but interesting tactic. If I was SWA I would interview the guy as its kinda unique that he made a whole site about wanting to be hired.
Good luck buddy.

Looks like you have a wonderful family.
Quote: I’m just not so sure about putting out a video bragging about how you never busted a check ride is the best way to go about it. Definitely border line foolish.
I’m sure.

It’s not a good way to go about it.

This guy reminds me of a fellow I was told about who make a cast of his foot and painted it to look like a southwest plane. His plan was to show up at the interview, slap the stupid thing on the table and try to make a stupid joke about getting his foot in the door.

Doubt that would be viewed as funny either.
Quote: I’m sure.

This guy reminds me of a fellow I was told about who make a cast of his foot and painted it to look like a southwest plane. His plan was to show up at the interview, slap the stupid thing on the table and try to make a stupid joke about getting his foot in the door.

Never know... could have been booted straight into training.
Def find it unique , I hope he gets what he wants . Only thing that I see tough, if he doesn't get it other airlines may or may not be aware of how bad he wanted another airline . I mean he could finally get a interview but then screw it up as many chaps do, kinda all eggs in one basket .

Not my method , but won't knock it . And out of all places Southwest likes goofy stuff . This may be over the top but either way.
Quote: I’m sure.

"What the hell is the matter with you?!" is a great lead in question for the "tell us more about yourself" part of the interview
Okay so we are gonna skip over the Why SWA question as looking at your website, you have already answered that for us.
Quote: Okay so we are gonna skip over the Why SWA question as looking at your website, you have already answered that for us.
Oh and also skip what sets you apart question
20  520  920  970  1010  1016  1017  1018  1019  1020  1021  1022  1023  1024  1030  1070  1120 
Page 1020 of 1239
Go to