Tool of the day

Subscribe
215  715  1115  1165  1205  1211  1212  1213  1214  1215  1216  1217  1218  1219  1225 
Page 1215 of 1239
Go to
Quote: 93% of those being white male military aviators. Delta doesn't count, all they do is hire military.
Also, please explain this lie
As interesting as Delta’s handling and hiring of minority or majority candidates is.

When does this go back to being TOTD?
Quote: As interesting as Delta’s handling and hiring of minority or majority candidates is.

I second the motion.

Reset sequence activated. TOTD Reboot complete.
Oh I thought it had become triggered of the day.
Quote: As interesting as Delta’s handling and hiring of minority or majority candidates is.

It never stopped being that. The only difference is the TOTDs have been self reporting.
Quote: It never stopped being that. The only difference is the TOTDs have been self reporting.
Can you imagine having to fly with some of those people? Jesus.
Quote: Can you imagine having to fly with some of those people? Jesus.
Yes, almost as fun as working with a "woke" FO who gets triggered when you wish the passengers a Merry Christmas.
Quote: Judging by the number of people who start out in flight training, and who eventually make it all the way to a top-tier job, I'd say your characterization of our profession and the talent required is way off the mark.

There are quite a few who don't make it to a dream job -- and it's not all luck.
Well said. I’ve also found that the few people I’ve flown with that make stupid comments like “A monkey could do this job, lol!” are almost always weak pilots.

It doesn’t take a genius intellect to make it to the top, but unless you’re incredibly lucky it does take a lot of effort and above average intelligence to navigate all of the obstacles along the way. Even then, like you said the unlucky ones may never get a shot for whatever reason.
Quote: Nope just saying that having a vagina or different skin color is for sure an easier way to get to the legacies. So in turn being a white male civilian makes it a lot harder to get a job there.

Would you trade your lily-white skin or your gentleman sausage for a few hundred seniority numbers? Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This goes out to the 2 Cockpit crew members of UA flight 6383 operated by Mesa on Saturday morning. Talking loud enough that the entire first half of the airplane could hear how immature you are and with their lack of regard to inappropriate language was just awesome. I salute your professionalism.
215  715  1115  1165  1205  1211  1212  1213  1214  1215  1216  1217  1218  1219  1225 
Page 1215 of 1239
Go to